Question: do support the author/gem choices really work?

okay, i am unsure if this is still true but for a while authors got paid for the amount of gem choices, i didn’t fully read into it at the time so i do not know much, but i am curious on how this would work- do gem choices really help your story grow?

3 Likes

gem choices do work they help your story trend faster in the story section your story is in. Doing G4G’s help out as well, to boost stories with other people in the community as well!

you would only get paid if you unlock the writers program (:

3 Likes

Yes this is true!^^^ Gems increase your story rank. I think the top 100~ or so stories are featured under the community genre, so if someone didn’t know how to search for a specific story, they’d see the top trending stories there which in turn brings in even more readers and gems. :grin:

5 Likes

They work for some. From everyone I have heard from sometimes they can get it and sometimes they won’t and some even had to pay to get the rewards from people gifting gems.

^ Also after trending to the top 100 your story will get reviewed and after it will trend higher which will get more readers and more gems spent on your story :blob_hearts: gems do def help :cat_typing:

3 Likes