R4R & G4G &F4F and advice on reads 2022

Hey, can someone please check out my story Deadly Love and I’ll check out your story so technically r4r.
I created my story in February and I only have 62 reads so if you can also give advice that’d be so helpful.

Here

's the link to my story; Episode Writer Portal
My Instagram: @alona.writes

11 Likes

would love to do r4r :>> it is also better if you share the link to your story in this thread since there are instances where a story may have the same title as the others on the app (making it difficult to figure out what story is yours hehe)

a 3x3 will be perfect, since i only have 3 chapters out so far hehe

Title and Link: White Canvas

Author: nayu.ep

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)

Genre: Romance (1 Love interest, Slowburn, Sweet li, Highschool, Art club aesthetic)

Description: Hiraya’s curiosity led to her befriending someone who bears a strong resemblance to her sketches. Maybe her heart will be painted with warmth during this chance encounter?

Customization: CC except eyecolor and hairstyle texture is limited for MC, Full CC for LI. (No art scenes, MC and her family is full Filipino so customization is limited)

Choices: Gold choices can influence future scenes and ending. No points system.

Instagram: @nayu.ep

Thank you so much I will be checking out your story right now!

1 Like

likewise! I will be replying with screenshots (showing i’ve read 3 chapters hehe) <3

thank you for the opportunity!!

1 Like

Of course I’ll send screenshots as well.

1 Like

Hello, I’d like to do R4R, I have 5 episode’s (I would recommend maybe also doing gem for gem with people since that helps boost your ranking which will get you more reads, at least that’s what works for me :blush:)

Author name: Marysol.Episode :blob_sun:
Story Genre and style: Romance, Limelight
Episodes: 5 and ongoing :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much I will be checking out your story do you have an Instagram that I can follow you at?

1 Like

I’ll pm you

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I’ve sent the screenshots through pm!

1 Like

Hey! I’ll check out your story and send you screenshots when I’m done! Would be great if in return you’d read mine! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

I like r4r with you.
** Title** LOVE WITH YOUR HEART
Author Queen Trish
Genre LGBTQ/ Romance
Story Description A blind boy who has his supportive best friend by his side at all cost. What happens when his parents get him a babysitter he would later fall in love with?
LINK Episode Writer Portal
What to expect
Male MC
One Male LI
CC for MC and LI
Choice Matter

1 Like

Yes I will start reading right away and I will send over the screen shots.

1 Like

Okay how many episodes would you want to exchange?

1 Like

Okay how many episodes would you like to exchange?

1 Like

3x3

Okay I’ll start reading your story now and I’ll send over screenshots when I’m done.

1 Like

Let me know when you finish and the screenshots.

1 Like

How many episodes do you have?? (I have 12)