R4R with review [this topic is closed!]

Hey all! I’d like to do r4r 4x4. I’m always looking for new stories to read and always looking for new people to check out mine. I have two stories currently out so you can choose which one you’d like to read. Send screenshots when done with the r4r on here or insta!

Instagram: bgb.epiosde
Title: Betrayal Amongst Colleagues
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters : 11
Style : Limelight
Description: You’re living the NYC dream. Working in a big building for a major company. Engaged to a handsome and successful lawyer. Looking in from the outside your life seems perfect, but is it?

Title: Self Discovery
Genre: Romance
Chapters : 6
Style : Limelight
Description: Beauty, youth, talent, money: you have it all. But who are you? Sometimes it takes helping someone else discover who they are to discover who you are.

7 Likes

Ooo, I might look into Self Dicovery!

Here’s my story if you’d like to check it out!

Title of the story: The Spy Quest
Genre: Mystery/Action
Plot: May is a spy that has to go through a troublesome injury. Even after she recovers, there’s someone after her who wants her dead.
Author: samia
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6326918589906944

2 Likes

Hey there, i’d like to do r4r. I’ll read your first one for this but i’ll read them both later. Here’s mine:

1 Like

Hey! I’ll definitely check your story out. Let’s do 3x3 since you only have 3 chapters out right now! I’ll do screenshots when I’m finished with yours and I’ll review as well, but I keep the reviews honest and friendly so no worries :blush:

1 Like

The more honest, the better!

1 Like

Hey! I’m already super curious about your story! Can’t wait to read. We’ll do 4x4 and I’ll send screenshots when I’m finished. I keep the reviews honest and friendly so no need to worry about any hate. I want us all to do well and have fun!

1 Like

Thank you and of course, i’d love to hear your opinions and i’m having some troubles with the music/sound and sometimes layers so i’m open to any kind of help :slight_smile:

I’d love to do r4r:)
Title: Eternal Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Mila gets a job opportunity at the De Santis mansion in Cancun. Will she be able to stay away from cold hearted Jonah?

1 Like

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
Genre : Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 9 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

1 Like

Hey! I’ve got a couple people ahead of you but I added your story to my favorites. I will notify you when I start to read your story!

1 Like

Hey I’ve got a couple people ahead of you but I am adding your story to my favorites and will notify you when I start reading!

1 Like

Your story is next on my list. I will probably start reading it tonight! For help with some of the technical stuff like layers and music I would suggest watching tutorials by Joseph Evans on YouTube. His stuff helps me a lot! Can’t wait to start your story though!

1 Like

Hi

I’d love to do a R4R with you!

Author: Alyna M
Title: Who’s She
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 5 out (more to come!)
Description: One disastrous night made her leave. So when the infamous fat girl finally comes home better than ever… no one recognizes her. But the one person who does… wishes she never came back.
**Style:**Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4565714562383872

1 Like

Kk:)

Hey I added your story to my favorites, I’ve got a few people ahead of you, but I’ll let you know when I get to your story!

No problem! I am also completing a couple of other R4R’s

1 Like

Story: My Celebrity Parents (Season 1 Complete)

A-list Hollywood celebrity parents, billionaire’s daughter, forbidden love with a playboy; will you be able to live your dreams?[limelight,cc]

I added your story to my favorites. I have a busy day tomorrow so I probably won’t get to it until Friday. But I’ll let you know when I start to read it and then do screenshots and review when finished!

Ok I’ll add your story to the list and let you know when I start reading. Send screenshots and review when you’re done with mine and I will do the same.

Great! Do you have an insta? It’s kind of hard to keep track of all of the R4R’s I’m doing on the forums haha