Read 4 Read & Review 4 Review! (CLOSED)

Hello, Winter!

Thank you for creating this thread! I am in!

Title(s): H & V: Fate
Author Name: Alex Af
Genre(s): Thriller/Drama/Action/Romance
Style: Ink
Mobile or Online Creation: Online
Instagram name: @episode.alex.af
Story Description: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Episodes Released: 4 (complete)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728

Read 4 Read (yes/no?): YES
Review 4 Review (yes/no?): YES
Where you want to receive your feedback: Whatever channel suits you, please, let me know so that I can you feedback as well
Would you like me to review something specific (and what?): I was struggling with music a bit so if you have any suggestions on how to improve it — I will be very grateful!

Can you fill out the template I left at the top of my thread please? Until this, your story will not be read, as it could show you didn’t read the top thread.

Hey! Great, I followed you back on IG do when I’m done I’ll post your story on my account if you post mine on yours.

About helping you with music, I struggle with music too so I probably can’t help you with that but I’ll just do a review in general.

I will send your feeback through PM on here.

I’ll read your story as soon as I can. In the meantime, PM me my review as leave me fanmail please! :wink:

Sure, will do! Do you have a preference of what you want me to post on IG? If you send me a specific picture or screenshot I can post them then.

Please, send me screenshots from the last chapter of my story and I will do the same for you to prove that I have completed your story.

Cheers! X

Post the bit with the episode description please. :blush:

Okay, cool. :slight_smile:

Title(s): I am Dating a Liar
Author Name: Amiara
Genre(s):Drama
Mobile or Online Creation: Online
Instagram name: sandy_candy6238
Story Description:Ava had horrible past so she is afraid to date anyone. She started working in new company where her boss try to get her so she lied to ignore her boss that she is already dating.
Episodes Released: 3 but updated two
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5425545387311104

Read 4 Read (yes/no?): yes
Review 4 Review (yes/no?: yes
Where you want to receive your feedback: @instagram account
Would you like me to review something specific (and what?): where I can improvise?

Thank you

Thanks, I’ll get onto your story after Alex_Af’s. :slight_smile:

Story: Brook is looking for a clue
Genre: Mystery
Author: Maria
Short description; Brook is fond of detectives but what will she do when her teacher is found dead?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5743227325644800
It’s already completed and has only 4 episodes,I’m looking forward for your feedback.
Read 4 Read yes
Review 4 Review yes

Hi. I don’t think I got your fanmail. Who did you send it as, I’m guessing Kayluss as that’s your episode profile user? :thinking:

Will get onto your story as soon as possible. :wink: In the meantime, read and PM me my review and leave me fanmail please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Maria505 Sent you your review. PM me mine and leave me fanmail please. :wink:

1 Like

It should be as kails

Oh, I meant to leave feedback in my fanmail. The customisation is meant to be like that.

Sure:blush:

I sent you your review through PM. :wink:

Sure. Please be patient, I have a few unread stories to review still. :slight_smile:

Sent you your review. PM me mine and leave me fanmail please! :wink:

Check out my new topic which is more organised here. :wink:

@Ryan @Jeremy Please close this thread! :wink: