Read for read plus free review. Let me read your stories! (Open)

Loved it babe your very clever your animated character it was amazing I don’t know how you did it but I thought it was great he’s a screenshot hun

1 Like

Hey babe I went and changed all my transitions so it’s a bit quicker between scenes I hope you keep reading as there is a lot of action to come once again thanks for reading

Jlouise::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi, this is our contest entry: MC: Between Worlds. Thank you once again for making this thread and I hope you enjoy reading our story! (It really means the world to us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

Title: MC: Between Worlds

cover
cover.png2667×3683 1.35 MB

Author: TheBaddestBois
Instagram: @thebaddestbois (We post Art!)
Synopsis: You’ve been playing the popular, pretty, good-doer while hiding your obsession with the afterlife. He’s not quite from the living realm; a lost person falling deeper into despair. Will you catch him? Or will you fall with him?
Features: Special Art Scenes, Full MC customization, LL , custom overlays and backgrounds
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5976966935674880

Honestly your story looks really cool, i really look forward to reading it! We’ll do 3 chapters :slight_smile:

I liked your story. It’s very interesting and even a bit sad. Not only was it an original idea, you pull it off very well.
I would suggest if you don’t want people to customise their character, then don’t give them that option. After all, it’s your story, if people don’t want to the character the way you intended them to, then that’s their problem.
I really enjoyed reading your story. It was nice to read something different from the tired genres here. I can’t wait to see what happens next. Well done.

I would like a r4r if you are interested.

-My story is called “Rosecroft Academy”
-My author name is AthenaRose
-The story uses INK and CC
-You can find me on Instagram to chat:
Athena_winter.writes
-Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6599670918676480
-Plot: A girl recently finds out she has supernatural gifts. Will she be able to handle college life while crossing paths with two mysterious men, one of whom might be her soulmate?

I finished your story. It’s not too bad. I love how it switches from a totally different type of story than you were setting it up for. The characters and backgrounds are well done. I love the animations for your title card too. The guns thing is kind of tiring, but overall, it’s a good read. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Hello episode lovers <3
You can check out my story if you like it.
Title:Upside Down
Author:BlondieGirl
Genre:Action
Summary:Nora is a normal 22-year-old girl who lives with her family in a small house. But what happens when she gets kidnapped by a gang leader who turns her world Upside Down?
Chapters:4 (5 will be out this weekend)
Style:INK

If you read it let me know your opinion good or bad i’ll appreciate it.
Thank you again.

No stories that glamourise criminals. Sorry.

Hi, could you review my story!!!
It’s called “Let Yourself Shine” (I’m going to change the story name to a better one once I find it)
Genre: Drama
Summary:
It’s about a girl who gets offered a modeling job. She becomes a world-famous model but doesn’t realize all the challenges she’ll have to go through (such as, jealous friends, competing enemies, and boyfriends).
I’ve only written a few chapters but I’m going to add on the chapters I’m working on now.
I need to know what parts are confusing because some times things make total sense in my head, but when some else reads it, it’s the worst thing ever and confuses them.
Thank you so much!!! :blush:

Hey your story sounds interesting! Would you like a read4read?! :blush:

My story:
Title: The Shadow and the Hunter
Author: Reema
Genre: Drama
Style: ink
Episodes: 5 (ongoing!!!)
Description: The shadow and the Hunter! Enemies finally meet but do they know who the other one is? Who is stronger and what happens if a dangerous love affair develops?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5578702620000256

Hi, finished your story. It’s not too bad. It is marred by a few grammar and directing mistakes. The chapters are a good length andthe story is never boring and keeps you wanting h to read it. The character designs and outfit choices are good. I think once you fix up your errors, your story has potential. Thanks for sharing.

Story: Numb Motives

Author: gstories.epi

Description: Vanessa Augmie thinks she’s the numbest person in the school. What happens when Gage Westburg proves her wrong?

Current Chapters: 7

Current Reads: 3.1k

Please go read my story it would mean alot to me <3
Instagram: @gstories.epi I post updates as well as episode art!..

I finished your story.
I had no idea the lead character was a criminal until I read a few chapters. If I had known, I wouldn’t have finished it as it’s my policy not to read those stories.
Like all of those stories, there is nothing “cool” about bring a criminal. Being an assassin just means you’re a serial killer who gets paid for it.
I found it ludicrous that you put men and women in the same prison. I really had to suspend reality then. No prison system IN THE WORLD would allow this. Rapes would happen every single day. Don’t forget many men go to prison because they are rapists. Giving them more people to tape is hardly a deterrent or punishment.
Also, I don’t like how Ry grabs Lucia and forces her into a room and starts kissing her. That’s very close to sexual assault and definitely sexual harassment.
You have a few directing issues. In the car and in bed, the characters seem much too small. Also there are a few grammar issues. Also, I can’t really see why an attractive teenager would called her middle aged grey haired teacher a “snack.”

The choices are ok, although I don’t like the one that asks me to kill someone in their bed that can’t defend themselves. I appreciate being able to customise as I can’t stand characters with fat lips.
Sorry, can’t recommend.

Thank you :slight_smile: Well there are some mixed prisons like the HM Prison Peterborough or the Phonthong Prison. Sorry that you didn’t like the story but I’ a fan of such stories no offrnse :slight_smile: But thank you for your review.

I would like to do read for read but I don’t want any review .

Yes but the prisoners are still segregated

1 Like

Well it’s a fictional story and not based on reality anyway :slight_smile:

Well, I need your story first

I finished your story. I liked it for the first few chapters. I thought it was a nice drama with interesting characters. There were good outfit choices and in dialogue was interesting.
Then it deluged into a guns and mobsters story. I’m pretty tired of them. I was enjoying the story as it was and didn’t like the sudden change in direction.
Until then, I liked your story. I would recommend proofreading as there are a few errors in directing (ie, some characters are much larger than others.)

Sorry, I said in my rules no bad boy stories.