Read for read plus free review. Let me read your stories! (Open)

So they’re being jerks to her but she still likes them anyway. That sounds even worse

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Episodes 6
Instagram name megz_episode7997
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Style LL
Cover

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
Hello, this is my new story. I hope you are gonna like it :blush::blush::blush:

Hi I read your story and sent you a screenshot from the final chapter. Never having watched or been interested the real big brother, it’s not really my kind of story. That said, it’s certainly not a bad one. Your direction is top notch. Your characters are interesting. The situations you put in the story are never boring. However I would suggest a few things:
You may need to change the program’s name. The fact you named it after a real show can be a copyright issue and Episode can shut it down over that.
Your chapters are punishingly long. It took me over an hour to finish each one. Some readers can lose interest if the chapters are this long, as it’s a lot of time you’re asking from them.
There is a little issues with character sizes in some scenes. Some characters seem much larger or smaller than the other characters next to them.

Again, your direction is very good. The amount of hard work you’ve put into the little details is fantastic. It’s not the kind of story I’d read, but I’m sure it will reach its desired audience. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your opinion. I know the first chapters are really long, but I have so many things to show to the readers so I can’t put them in defferent episodes. And I Thank you so much you spend a lot of your time reading my story it really means a lot.

Hope you enjoy reading mine

Hey there! I’d love to do a read for read :slight_smile: Here’s my story :

Title: Everything You Are
Author: Julia E
Episodes: 7
Style : INK
Genre: Romance (with a mix of Comedy and Drama)
Summary: In a world full of overused high school romance plots exists the story of a girl falling for her best friend… who happens to be gay.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835142413549568

I swear it’s worth a read and definitely not cliche! :wink:

my Instagram is @juliae.writes

Hey, thanks for making this thread!
I would love it if you could check out my story and leave me some feedback AND I’m totally in for the R4R!:smile:

I just published my romance/adventure story called Autumn Wind:fallen_leaf: I want to take you on an adventure with a girl in her early 20s, that just broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years. She is ready to go out into the world and find herself, but what can she find out there and can she finally move on from her past with the help of her new friends?
Go read the story and find out! It includes: character customization, personality customization, uses the pointing system and, has 3 totally different love interests that you’ll meet throughout the story!

What/who are you going to choose?:sparkling_heart:

I would love some feedback as well!

Author name: Ria H.

Instagram (for updates): @rwriter.epy

Link to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5013143198498816
Autumn_wind_posterImage_y7T8XKozmw Autumn_wind_posterThumb_Ou2JBYDIVM

Hey if you’re still reading, I’d love if you check mine out.

Title: Deady Secrets
Author: TamiRose
Genre: FANTASY/ROMANCE image

Hi I read your story.
It’s quite interesting, you never seem to known where it’s going to head, the mc seems to be a bit mean at times, but I guess that was part of the charm. It does get a little slow at times, but the characters are endearing. No real complaints direction wise.
Good effort.

Hey, I finished your story.
It’s very good. A few directing issues, but nothing that ruins the story.
Being Australian, I do like your portrayal of our country. No stereotypes or cliches. Only this is why is every Australian character brown skinned? Sure we have a lot of Indians (our second highest immigration after China), Polynesians, etc, but we are a very diverse country.
No issues. The characters are likeable. The mc is a nice girl and I can definently see why Cole would be interested in her.
Nice job.

Hi just finished your story,
It’s good, but there are a lot of directing issues. The fades outs take a real long time and this can be frustrating for someone who is dying to see what comes next. Several times characters talk without moving their lips. Occasionally, characters keep talking after the other person leaves. Also when the mc kisses the guy doesn’t kiss back and turns around while she’s still kissing him.
It is a good story. I like how the mc is bi-racial and it’s nice to see female black with male white for once (it’s usually the other way round.)
Apart from the directing issues, not too bad.

Oh my…thanks so much for actually reading and reviewing. I’m still learning how to direct my scenes properly and I’ll go back and look over the things you’ve said and try to fix them. Thanks very much:)

1 Like

Since it’s summer, it appeared to be more natural that the characters would be more tan as well, but things will get very mixed up in the future, since the MC is going to move around the world a lot, Other than that, I wanted to make the surrounding match to the love interested that the MC is going to meet there (the personality, believes, so that the surrounding would give off a certain vibe that I wanted to achieve)

No worries. Thanks for sharing your stories

Title :In Love With A Prince
Gener: Romance
Author: M.Dutta
Description: You just broke up and not long after that find yourself falling for a Prince…But it is only a beautiful dream or more trouble waiting ahead of you…
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6446153122250752

Hi, thanks for this thread :heart:
First of all My story is NOT about bad boys by the way, neither criminals, “Bad” in my title means more like, a relationship that is not meant to be.

More about my story :
NAME : Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 10
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Hi,

I would love to get feedback on our story
Hope you will like it! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

What is our story about?:
Our story is a bit different. It is not a classical murder mystery type. It is Mystery combined with fantasy. also, you will find a bit of a romance and humor in our story. :smiley: You will fallow Marbel, who one day finds by accident necklace hidden in a book. And more surprising the book is dedicated to somebody with the same name as her. Is it possible that the book was left there for her?

Title: Clue: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Mystery, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Fantasy )
Style: Limelight

Chapters: 4 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays

I finished your story. It’s a tired genre, but it’s not too bad. The directing can be a bit basic at times. It’s well written, but can be a tad slow at times.
Not a bad effort. Being someone who’s not really interested in monarchy in real life, it’s not the type of story to appeal to me, but I’m sure a lot of people on here will like it. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Blockquote [quote=“NellyS4d, post:185, topic:156986”]
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[/quote]

Yeah, obviously it’s a guy who has anger issues and that’s a bad boy to me.
No thanks

I started reading the first chapter, but stopped it immediantly after you introduced the Love interest. “Give him the bad boy look”. I specifically said in my rules, NO BAD BOY STORIES.
Sorry, rules are rules.