Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

Most likely its a problem with transitions. When transitioning it’s important to do OUT first then IN. The out and in describe the transition. First you have to transition out… then in. For example:

@transition fade out black
EXT. PARK - DAY
@transition fade in black

Thank you so much!

Hi, I’m new here… I have a problem and I need help asap.
Remembering multiple choices: makeup, hairstyles, outfits… in the next episode.
I have used the gain choice and the name choice but still… It always ends with ELSE… :frowning:
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, but I need the character to remember the choices the reader made in the last episode. :frowning:

One example:
LAST EPISODE
label party1

CHARACTER (talk_handsonhips_neutral)
Let's choose a new outfit

choice (PARTY)
“Sparkles” {

@ CHARACTER changes into CHARACTER_party1

@ CHARACTER is flirt_wink_atcamera

CHARACTER (talk_agree_happy)
Looking incredible!

} “Breaker” {

@ CHARACTER changes into CHARACTER_party2

This is the one!

} “Celebrity” {

@ CHARACTER changes into CHARACTER_party3

Totally speechless! (in a good way)

}

CHARACTER (talk_think_neutral)
Am I sure?

choice
“Yes” {

CHARACTER (talk_handsonhips_neutral_loop)

Fine!

} “No” {

CHARACTER (talk_neutral)
Let's change it

goto party1
}

NEXT EPISODE
if (PARTY is Sparkles){

@CHARACTER changes into CHARACTER_party1

}
elif (PARTY is Breaker){

@CHARACTER changes into CHARACTER_party2

}
else{

@CHARACTER changes into CHARACTER_party3

}

But it still chooses ELSE!

Hii! So I want to add some music to my episode but when I want it to stop, no matter what I try, IT WONT SHUT OFF haha does anybody now how to stop music

ps I’ve already tried music off and it doesn’t work :frowning:

try sound off that happens with me too

I got a problem my characters are kissing and I move them to another zone and the camera shakes but then they stop kissing and it looks so bad. Help pls

is there anything wrong

have you tried the speech bubble before the text

yr welcome :grin:

I need help with scene of drowning

Hey there do you happen to know how to use the background and overlays from other authors?

I’m sorry i couldn’t reach the bottom of this thread :rofl:

But i need help with how do you move an overlay along with the character, I mean my character is carrying a basket overlay that i uploaded so, he start walking but the overlay isn’t in his hands

Can someone please help me figure out how to use spotlight and cinematic formats at the same time on screen?

Hi! Does anyone know how to separate scenes in hashtags #⃣ with “{}”? I’ve tried to do it but it sends me an error message.

To separate scenes with a # you would fromat it like this: at least I think this is what you’re talking about :sweat_smile:

hashtag Scene Label {

(The scene goes here)

hashtag}

Then you can click the little arrow that appears next to the last or first # to compress everything

How do you get rid of the little glitch at the beginning of a scene that contains a lot of overlays? I’ve tried using the & command on all the overlays but it still does that pause before placing them and it’s really bothersome.

You have yo put ‘in 0’ for example
@overlay NAME create AND overlay NAME opacity 1 in 0 AND overlay NAME shifts to #### in 0 AND overlay NAME scales to #### in 0

If you don’t add that the default time is 1 sec that’s why it looks like its glitching :blush:

Question: where do I find the episode story maker?

2 Likes

you can find it somewhere

2 Likes

If I knew where to find it I would’ve found it by now.

Stop copying me and @fork

2 Likes

Also @sumu

2 Likes