Saddest episode death

I came back to life as Viktor in ABY. :ghost::joy:

3 Likes

:flushed: congrats!

Same here… OMG I cried with that story… :dizzy_face: :cry:

1 Like

FR, like I saw it coming but it still HURT

2 Likes

Recently I continued+finished The Stars Have Colors by Shahar and the ending I got- DAMN. I was really sad. :sob:

2 Likes

i’m so scared to finish it
it’s been sitting half-read in my favorites for a few weeks now :sob:

also i just realized ur the viktoria from TS i’m dumb lol
rip to u tho :skull::skull:

2 Likes

GNEKFJENFKD the ending hit me super hard because I wasn’t expecting a sad ending ya know? Since most stories end happily and even though the story has more than one ending - I just yeah, I still wasn’t expecting it to be so sad. I read the bonus chapter with the happy ending but it didn’t change anything for me since I’d already caught up on the story, got invested and then got the sad ending. It ripped my heart outta my chest. ):

& baha it’s alright, at least it reflected how I feel on the inside — dead.

1 Like

I love Shahar’s stories but idk if i’ll survive having my heart ripped out by another author :sob:

cough~janine~cough

KIDDING

well ain’t that dandy :cowboy_hat_face::skull::skull:

1 Like

I haven’t read any other stories of hers YET, but you won’t be ready, I’m tellin’ ya. :sob: If you’re gonna read it though, I’ll give you my tissues.

It isn’t just one part of the ending that’s sad, it’s literally the entire ending that’s a tearjerker–

2 Likes

Adrenaline LL by evilrose.writes

in the last chapter of season 1, everything was just so sad. some characters deserved to die but some others :sob: :sob:

Her quarantine story is a good binge if ur bored- I love it

and don’t get me started on Disintegration :flushed: :heart_eyes:

and she’s also entering the R&R contest with an amazing entry from what i’ve seen!

I owe her a lot since a small part of my plot for my story was inspired by one of the songs she recommended in her story :sob:

ok sorry I’m gonna go now before someone flags me for going off-topic :clown_face:

ok back on topic tho for the thread- I just remembered the story Last Moments by JayJay and man did i bawl my eyes out to that— it had a very bittersweet ending and it’s sort of a character death ig? anyways to anyone reading this- go read it pls u wont regret it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Eat me Up - Luca’s Death. If I m not wrong its the last episode where it hits the most.

2 Likes

I just read that and I didn’t expect it at all… I was expecting something but not that

2 Likes

I love stories that make me cry!! Especially Episode stories.

1 Like

Yes, they’re quite beautiful and I think that aspect of them makes them all the more special! :relieved:

1 Like

Agreed. They always have deep things too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.