Share Your Weird And Wonderful Abilities With Me :))

I dunno if this is that cool but I’m almost always able to guess the time correctly even if I haven’t seen a clock in hours, and when people check I’m either right or a minute or two off.

I’m also good at remembering random facts

…and I’m good guessing/ remembering birthdays…people irl have actually gotten weirded out by this :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sis whaaaa?
I’m only able to fold it in half :eyes:
“Like a taco”

3 Likes

:joy: I was just playing around one day after I saw a video and was like :sparkles: wow :sparkles:

3 Likes

:joy:
Once I saw in a video where a person was able to squirt…spit out of their tongue? Now that was gross. But I tried it, it worked but I was never able to do it again :joy:

4 Likes

Cool? That’s amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

Biggest flex of all time :sunglasses:

i fluently only know 2 languages but it’s easy for me to catch on to similar languages :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

and ya know i love you too gurl :wink:

2 Likes

in your mouth? :sob:

2 Likes

remember sheet is not my forte-

2 Likes

ppl used to tell me i talk wayyyy too fast and now if someone says that i talk slower then a snail :sunglasses:

2 Likes

AHHH I CAN DO THAT eheheh- sorry I’ll calm down

3 Likes

yep :lips::kiss:

4 Likes

All saved on my tongue :tongue:

Lol im pretty good at memorizing and doing speeches

4 Likes

Twins :joy:

1 Like

Haha my toes sometimes click and honestly it’s a bit annoying because I have to keep pulling it sideways a bit until it stops :joy: :sob:

2 Likes

I thought I broke my toe or something because how the heck is that even possible. I’ve hit my foot enough times but it’s weird that it’s only that one toe :joy:

1 Like

Haha it’s just both my big toes

2 Likes

i used to be able to click all of them and now none of them click :kissing:

1 Like

Haha it probably doesn’t help that I’ve been watching all the videos for my online schoolwork in 2x/3x speed because it sounds like they are talking in slow motion and it makes the day quicker :joy:

1 Like

I have a photographic memory, which helps me immensely with school cause I can’t study to save my life. I just need to see something once or twice and it’s embedded in my brain. :nerd_face:

1 Like