Should I do commission arts? (be very honest)

damn… I really need some advice to gain followers…can u tell me? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :grin:

2 Likes

people on forums always keep forgetting… and its hard to… promote here… but sometimes its good for somethings…

2 Likes

I agree but when they want they can bookmark your thread. It depends on person’s choice and don’t worry I will def. support you on both insta & forums . :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Sure, is your Instagram the same as your forum name?

2 Likes

no its different username

thankyou girl!! :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

To be professional, i think you should take requests a little longer before you charge. To make sure you can handle anything they throw at you. Because charging early is really stressful. Your art is absolutely beautiful and your anatomy is on point

3 Likes

whats your insta?

2 Likes

hey there lovely! your art is absolutely gorgeous! I think your art is worth paying for <3

1 Like

I think you should start taking Commissions! Post your art on IG, put up a price list, use hashtags and try to expand your reach! No hurries, take a few commissions at a time, like 4-5? If you’re opening them, I’d love to get some artwork from you :blue_heart:

2 Likes

yeps… I was thinking💭 the same
and i still have some doubt and other thing to learn… rn.
so, hihi

2 Likes

… maybe u r right… :confused: … and uhhmm… idk… what to say… so…

2 Likes

its… @tessa_art.28

hehe thanks but according to the people’s voting and all…
I should practice more and… make them worth for commissions

i will do it whenever I get ready to really take commissiona… thankyou so much :heart: :point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

Oh no, hun, don’t just rely on some voting! Listen to your heart and brain, then make a decision. I agree you need some practice, but that doesn’t mean your art is bad, if you feel like you are ready for commissions

I say, do it! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

oky thanks…

1 Like

I’ve seen people doing comissions who don’t have your talent girl!! :clap:t2: You’re good to go!

2 Likes