Should i do INK or limelight?

the title says it all but I really don’t know if I should do INK or limelight

5 Likes

For a story?

If so then go with what you want and what you think will be the best for the story. If you a really extensive fashion catalogue, then I think Limelight would be better.

2 Likes

I like limelight in stories because it has much more actions, and features etc :relaxed:

4 Likes

Yup, same! But I like Ink a lot for their art style too.

1 Like

INK and LL meaning you should make a version of each so the readers have the option. That’s what I do.

4 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I honestly think LL it’s the best if you are writing a new story since it has a vast variety of art and actions compared to INK, which after all, are items that help the reader to get better into the story.

If you have more stories behind and you want to change and try new things, go ahead and give INK a try, there are animations that are much funnier and accurate than LL’s to play with.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.