Show me your profile outfits!😍

Ughh you luckyy😍

4 Likes

Yes I tried that too but even with replaying the first pop up outfit shop it’s not happening again.

2 Likes

I used 4/5 replays just to see if it would work and then after I broke down a bought an outfit I went to see if I could get the rest… even thought I wouldn’t use the bikinis :joy:

2 Likes

Oh gosh 4/5 replays, I only replayed 2 times

2 Likes

Here’s mine!

10 Likes

I was blinded by the pretty pixels :rofl:

2 Likes

So classy😍

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@LifeWithJoy What story did you get the outfit from? It’s very cute.:weary::white_heart:

1 Like

I got mine from the new shop too :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Thanks sm!:pleading_face::heart_eyes: Its from the new fall Pop Up Shop!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Might get a new one from the fall pop up shop :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

Just bought this one from the fall pop up shop! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Plus is this a new background?

7 Likes

[cries in male avatar]

Edit: I purchased a new outfit – I’m still disappointed that there weren’t more than 2 options though but nonetheless I’m glad there was SOMETHING available this time unlike all of the previous shops.

14 Likes

The new fall shop actually has two outfits for men!

8 Likes

Two? :thinking: That isn’t fair. :zipper_mouth_face: I stay with my devil costume. :wink:

3 Likes

Hey guys just purchased my new putfit! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Here’s mine! I think it was from the Halloween pop up shop. I’ve bought two others from the fall ones but I always go back to this one :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::innocent:

1 Like

i’m not kidding when i say that i change my look literally every time i open the app so here’s every outfit i’ve worn today (i have like seven more purchased outfits, don’t judge me :see_no_evil:)

current fav

livin' out my disney dreams

normal (stuff i might actually wear)

it was free, okay?

4 Likes