but thank you!

1 Like

You totally did!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanksss :snake:
Are you gonna enter? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
As you can see, yours is way better than my entry.

1 Like

Ummmm… That freaking awesome. I have no clue whatsoever about what you’re saying because it’s obviously not true.

One thing I don’t get is how that’s humanly possible :scream:

1 Like

GURL! Your entry is so frickin amazing!!

This is a one-sided bicker argument, yours is way better.

1 Like

Ok I’m just gonna let you win this debate on who’s entry was better just because I don’t want to clog Soph’s thread… But I could go on for hours on pointing out the flaws in my art and the perfection in yours.

just fyi…

1 Like

HOW DID THAT NOT DONE MY OUTLINE JUSTICE ?! :scream::clap: That’s so gorgeous I’m blown so away , Cass. AHHH ilysm thank you !! :yellow_heart:

You and Turtle can continue arguing but we all know that you guys are so damn talented and much better than me :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Everyones entrys is so amazing! And the outline is to die for :sob::heart: Im joining!

1 Like

great ! can’t wait to see it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Might enter

Entry

4 Likes

dANG so prettyyy :clap: thank you for joining :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

bump ! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Soph, Happy happy happy belated birthday!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:ILY!

From the very frekin start, you’ve been such an inspiration to me! Even before I knew you, I came across your artwork and went WoAh :tired_face::tired_face:, every single thing you do is so bloody amazing, And damn, you are so underrated! Thankyou for being my friend, (as cheesy as that sounds)! Your art journey has been so incredible, you can see tremendous changes!(Not that what you used to do was bad or anything, dont get me wrong!) Ooh, I lovveee youuuuuu!
AGain, sorry for not wishing you on time, sorry I couldn’t do anything Elise, I am really busy rn :persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere:

17 Likes

Tagging!
@puma @Oreste_Jackson @Chaychay @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @PropertyofNae @keiji @notmcepisode @MysteryMaker

4 Likes

I already joined :joy::joy::joy:
Thank you for the tag!

@Sophbee are we allowed to enter another one?

2 Likes