Joining. Love the outline btw

1 Like

Awww thanks, but yours is way better tbh i guarantee

1 Like

Done!

Hope its OK.

4 Likes

@CalyPhina ~ cute :yellow_heart: and thank youuu :kissing_closed_eyes:

@Turtle_Cat ~ wOAH tHERE, I do not like this turtle. Cuz I LOVE ITT AHHH. literally fangirling cause everything bout it just perfect.

you can enter as many times as you wish and that’ll be perfectly fine cuz I’m good with you blessing the thread :innocent:

@Zelda04 ~ okay i just wanna say that I love you so much for this and this is hella gorgeous you don’t even know :sob::heavy_heart_exclamation: i love this so much omg , great job!

@lulu3 ~ love the tattoo ! nice work boo :sparkling_heart:

@episode.hailey ~ :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heartbeat::cupid::heart: :blue_heart:

@Mouse.Episode ~ a :clap: ma :clap: zinggg :clap: I love the freckles the most ahh that’s really cute. the background too! well done mousey :heavy_heart_exclamation:

@keiji ~ I . LOVE . THAT. :two_hearts:

@AuthorMDWrites ~ oh darling that’s more than just okay, love that highlight the most ! pretty :yellow_heart:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ENTERING :yellow_heart:

and yes, you are allowed to post it on Instagram. Just make sure to credit me for the outline :smile:

8 Likes

:yellow_heart::crescent_moon:

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I Tried.
App: Ibis Paint X
Time: 5 Hours (Both of them combined)

Ink:

Limelight:

5 Likes

Entering and Happy late birthday :birthday:

5 Likes

Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

absolutely in love with both of them :heart_eyes::clap::heartbeat:

1 Like

cuteeeee :yellow_heart: and thank you !

1 Like

just tagging a few more artists that might be interested ?

@Epiexpert @Baby_Blue @Ghosty @k.w.episode @Shona4b

so sorry if I bother you guys ! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m joining!!
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY :partying_face:

1 Like

NP thnxs for the tag I’ll get right to it XD

1 Like

Lol I Entered again cause your outline is just gorgeous

5 Likes

I can’t get on the forums cause something is wrong with them on my phone so can you send me what this is :sweat_smile:

It’s an outline contest if that’s what you asked? Where you were given an outline and you need to colour it according to your creativity. Those who won will get prizes. I’ve already stated the rules on the main post that you must read to join.

Here the outline !

Outline by Sophbee"

Feel free to ask if you have more questions! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

i dig that :heart_eyes: probably cuz i like warm colors and that’s just perfect :yellow_heart: thank youu !

Okay… My entry doesn’t even match the level of awesomeness the other entries are at… All of them have been gorgeous so far :heart_eyes:
So I definitely didn’t do your outline justice but… Here goes

Without Words

What would you guys choose?

• Make a run for it
  • Already late…Why not make the most of it?

0 voters

Soph, your outline was so gorgeous! Thanks for creating this contest! :kissing_heart: love ya

6 Likes