Special scene art/ Cover art maker

@Emibug03 I would love a cover if you would like to do one for me. Could you give examples of your covers?

Could I use those two pictures? I will make sure to credit you!

@Emibug03 Do you have an Instagram so I could text you?

Sure! Do you have Instagram? I can dm you an example I made.

1 Like

Yes, my username is @rose.episode.writer

1 Like

My instagram is taleb.episode

Hello

here’s the background I want.

Thanks I will use it

Hey um would you know a way to make my own cover by myself as i would like to. Like how do you even make it? ahaha well thanks btw if someone answers

Can you make one for me?? I need a cover art that shows two girls (one tan, long blond hair, sundress. The other pale, dark medium straight hair, black clothes), being goofy but cutely (theyre a couple)

Can someone make one for me?? I need a cover art that shows two girls (one tan, long blond hair, sundress. The other pale, dark medium straight hair, black clothes), being goofy but cutely (theyre a couple)

Ok I will

Can you make an edit of these people holding hands on this background?

Hi, I would love it if made some art for my next episode story. can we talk over snap chat? mine is chica.episode or email me at chica.episode@gmail.com. thanks it would mean a lot to me.

what story i would love to read it

can i send you details on what i am looking for through email? or is there another way you would like me to do that

Heyooo can someone please help me to make like This question group thing because I need one for something???

I could :heart:

I NEEEEED cover plsssssss

on one half i need
a charecter and another charecter standing next to each other with the gun holding animation

and on the other side they are sad with mascar dripping down their eyes

One charecter is called ebola she has Charcol Diva curls, Honey skin tone, Upturned nose, blossom lips witch are boreadux, upturned bold eyes witch are white, oval face, she is wearing a red misfit dress with a moto jacket on top and black sequin heels

Second charecter Scar, She is wearing black sweater dress, Straight black hair, Upturned bold white eyes, upturned nose, oval face honey skin tone, County girl earrings, diamond choker
Black sequin heels –

Please make this as fast as you can PLEASEEEE

is it okay if I use one ?