Stories that you think are overrated

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Maybe we should get back on topic.

I think stories about pregnancy are overrated. Why would I want a whole story about a pregnancy? That’s just one aspect of life. People get pregnant. Where’s the story in that?

Support.

I really hate the concept. Like, I’m fine with MC getting pregnant in relationship, or when being married. But when she gets pregnant because of her stupidity, or cuz of not being careful enough. I can’t relate :smiley:

Back to the topic though, stories that I’m tired of seeing are the ones with predictable endings. It gets boring reading the same ending over and over.

MCs be like: i had a 3some with random guys and no protection how am i pregnant (insert her tracking down the possible baby father)

:DDDDDD Well that happens IRL, but I still don’t wanna read about them.

Peeps who name drop are bravier than anyone in this community. I said what I said.

While we should be able to criticize stories and say our opinions, most people seems to be against it. But it isn’t the same for featured stories for some reason…as if an actual human being didn’t write it :thinking:

Overrated Stories (AKA I’m sick of seeing these stories trending and recommended, they’re boring and overrated, STOP POSTING ABOUT THEM)

• COMPLICATED by Sai Keyheart
  • Every Joseph Evans story
  • Every Lady Dianna story (Deep Attraction series particularly)
  • Every Miss Mj story
  • Every Wiktoria Forevel story
  • MAID FOR YOU (series) by Alex Light
  • Pregnant by My Student (series) by Noob Loop
  • The Curse of Charlie by Sarah Kieser
  • The New Girl by Saige Mercer
  • The Shaw Brothers by Violet Madison
  • The Teacher by Mette M. Peleikis

Stories we're sick and tired of seeing in the trending and featured section

Tell me about it. The plots are always so generic!

I salute you. You brave soldier…

My thoughts exactly. It’s just so weird seeing stories that are all about pregnancy. It’s even worse that there are kids who have no clue about pregnancy, sex and relationships.

Exactly. Writing bout things u have no clear vision about results in unrealistic dialogues. Same applies for gang stories and their romantisation

Tell me about it. This is why I think that Episode should really do an age restriction for the app since most of the stories have very mature themes and strong language. We’re living in a generation where kids think they’re adults.

Yep. But unfortunately it is impossible at this point to verify age. But on the other hand, if you break the rules, fault on you. And one more point - Episode wants to cover wider range…And I think 13-15 yo are the basis of Episode platform.

I guess so but yeah kids should enjoy being kids instead of dying to get into a serious relationship.