Story find help!

Hey! I read a story a while ago and I’m having trouble finding it again…

Plot:
There was a girl that moved into some apartment building or a hotel and the owners son was like a recluse and lived in apartment 101 or something and she befriended him.

I know it’s vague but I would appreciate help with the title of it!

Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

Could you be talking about apartment 143 by Natasha hills? I don’t know about the sons father, but the boy next door is the schools golden boy

2 Likes

YES! thank you lovely :heart_hands:🩷🩷

Honestly I was looking for it as well😅

1 Like

Yess I remember reading it in like 2018 haha

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

1 Like

Could you help me find a story to its about a girl who’s stepsister gets her sent to a all girl school I’m pretty sure it’s a Catholic girl I don’t remember but yea

My sisters crush?
Although they’re sisters, it’s not a step sister

PLEASE HELP!!!
I’ve been trying to find this story i read like two years ago.
The only thing i can remember is that it’s a mafia story and the girl got taken by this guy that was in love with her and he took her to a desert area and she was pregnant and she had the babies while she was there and acted like one of them died but really she sent the nurse to give the baby to the father and then the gang came to save her. I think they thought she was dead but not sure oh and also they found out he had children and she was alive they were in a conference room!!!
Please help me find it🙏🏼

1 Like

Yeah it was very entertaining first time reading it. I’m so happy I could help you find it😊

1 Like

Hi, not sure how this works but need help finding an episode book.
I don’t remember too much but I know it was a female lead. Think she was successful and had an alter ego as the raven I think it was called. She was hired to kill people. But people didn’t know she was a she. She was the best assassin around. But during her day life she falls for this mafia guy but he has no idea about her alter ego. Also I believe she was secretly the heir to a powerful mafia gang but no one knew she was alive.
I remember one part the guy she likes leaves a voice mail to kill her thinking it was the raven.
I know it’s not a lot to go by but was a really great read. If anyone would help I would be truly grateful

1 Like

It’s not that one this story the girl gets sent to a all boarding school by her two mom’s because of her sister

I think it might be How to be a Princess