Story Recommendations? Preferably Action, Comedy, and or fantasy in INK!

omg, thank you so much!

1 Like

Thin Blue Line by @Eysenck
The Ruby Tiara by @wincyyellow
The Night We Met and Make up Your Mind by @BarS
Numinous by @talesbyjos
Why Today? by @nuz.epi
Lovebird by @akaceri
Clouds and We’re the Cresswells by @blairistyping
War Dogs by @Kaylas.epi
Scorned and The Game by @author.amberj
And lots more. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love those stories they are some of my many favorites :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Lana for reccomanding my story Detective Wars ! :heart::heart::heart: I’m happy to see that my story gets reccomanded by others. :kissing_heart: <3

For the people who are waiting/curious for the next update, it’s coming somewhere mid May. Hopefully this quarantane won’t be long, be kind to one another people! Lots of love, E.T :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the mention once again Lana! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

You are too good to me :sob: :heart:

1 Like

It’s no problem, your stories are amazing! :blob_hearts:

I have a fantasy story for you.

Author: Jewels

Title: The Enchantments

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 5 (For now)

Description: A witch is shunned from her coven for not marrying the warlock her parents arranged for her, after that she seeks a new life and true love. (CC)

Style: Limelight

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6402468151623680

Hey! This is my story if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

Genre: adventure, drama, romance, action

Style: Ink

Chapters: There are currently 49 published. There will be a total of 50.

(The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.)

Insta: gabi.episode

Necromancers by Madhu (@Madhu)

1 Like

Tysm for recommending me dear

1 Like

Aww you’re welcome! :relaxed:

1 Like

Love you @Annieways! :hugs: :rose:

1 Like

Hey this is my story, It’s a fantasy and in ink and I’d really appreciate it if you checked it out.
Title: Blood of the Empress

Author: Treas H

Genre: Fantasy

Description: After touching an ancient crown, Thea Maeda begins experiencing visions of an ancient empress. When her professor reveals to her the truth, Thea has to make a life-altering decision in which the fate of the entire world hangs in the balance.

Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)

Instagram: @treasH.stories

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6680053253144576

Hey there! If you’re interested in Greek mythology, then here is the perfect story for you… It’s in LL but I think you’ll still enjoy it! :slight_smile: :heart:

Name: The Curse of the Island
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955444249067520
Plot: Based off of the Greek myth - Calypso lives a curse, bound to heartbreak on an island named Ogygia. Will she find the one to set her free?

What’s special: Full CC, Greek mythology characters, lots of choices, advanced directing

Tender Hearts by @Laquila is a fab Rom-Com, it’s available in Ink & LL :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you @kiki.writes.things :heart::heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Here’s my fantasy story if you’re interested, and it’s in INK!

At the Crack of Dawn

Story Description:

With the appearance of supernatural powers, vampires and a murder, Zora’s aimless life is suddenly clouded by darkness. Will Zora be consumed by the shadows or emerge as the light?

Genres: Fantasy, School, Drama, Romance

Here’s a trailer if you’d like to watch!

Link to my story:

Here’s my story if you wanna read it

Title: Poisoned
Genre: Drama (fantasy and comedy)

Description: