"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Hello! So I just had a quick question. So I decided to start fresh and am starting a story in the new format Limelight. Now I know Gen made a post about this awhile back on the old forums and obviously now I can not access that. Sooo my question is how do I spot characters off screen? Like not in zones because I understand that but like off screen. Ex. I want my character to run onto the screen and to follow her to zone 2 but she’ll be spotted off screen so I was wondering if anyone had the new numbers for that. Like I want her to enter zone 1 while running with the first spotting number: 0.701 and the third spotting number: 232. I would like help figuring the second number. I hope this all makes sense.
And thank you so much!
~Nikki D.

You can either use these commands:

@CHARACTER stands offscreen right
@CHARACTER stands offscreen left

Or read about Spot Directing so you know yourself how to do it :slight_smile:

Spot Directing (Moving Characters Around)

What’s your script so far?

Actually this background has an overlay already in so if you use just the background the characters will be behind it

Yes, if the background has OL in the title that means it has already automatically an overlay in it :slight_smile: Just have a look and check, you’ll be surprised! :smiley:

1 Like

Now you know :grin:

1 Like

Thank you, and yes I do know spot directing. Just a little rusty since I haven’t written on episode in a year. Anyways I figured it out so thank you. I just moved my character to 0.701 -70 232. And that worked perfectly. But thank you!!

I feel like I might have read this once before but I can’t find it anymore. Can you upload your own music for sound? Or Is it only the music episode has on hand?

It’s only what episode provides :slightly_frowning_face:

Thank you! That’s what I thought, though I wish we could do it.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I got it now!!

I hope this makes sense, but if someone chooses to wear an outfit (from a dressing game I set up), will it carry over the next episode if the MC doesn’t change outfits afterwards during the episode???

App viewer does answer my question here but need to make sure the published one won’t act different…

Also can someone tell me which animations these are for all 3???

Yes, the outfit will stay the same until you changed it even if it’s the next episode.

Okay perfect!

For sure female character animation is admire

Male characters doing animation flirt_wink but it’s like screenshot it before its finished.

Yeah sorry I know what animation it is but I think I shoulda mentioned that its facing forward than on the usual side lol

Is there a list of looping backgrounds for those OTS shots somewhere here?