"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

You have to put a template in your script:

Clik HERE for templates.

2 Likes

Hmm… You mean to stop the loop action? When you need it just write @CHARACTER is/starts idle

Thanks

1 Like

If I’m in a disco or anywhere else and I want a lot of people there, Do I have to create this people(like characters)?

Yes, You have to create background characters same as your create your story characters,

Thank you so much! I couldn’t find this answer anywhere!

1 Like

I don’t know if this question was asked already but anyways, I don’t know how to make characters walk and talk at the same time. Can someone please help me?

1 Like

How do I put an overlay on my story? I know how to move the layer it’s on but I don’t know how to insert the overlay itself.

1 Like

Hiya I have a question about overlays.
In one of my previous episodes I’ve managed to add two overlays but they were the same but with different spot directions.

Now I want to add two overlays to my background in the same zone but it’s not even appearing in my script so I can’t spot direct it.

Any suggestions please?

BACKGROUND - DAY with OVERLAY to x y z in zone 2 at layer 1

for example

@CHARACTER is walk_talk_happy for INK
@CHARACTER is walk_talk_box_neutral_loop ; walk_talk_happy_loop ; walk_talk_neutral_loop for LIMELIGHT

INT. BACKGROUND with OVERLAY
or
INT. BACKGROUND
@overlay OVERLAY create
*with this just make sure you’ll add opacity 1 because otherwise, it won’t work.

Check THIS thread

1 Like

Have you checked if it’s not in another zone? Just try to zoom out and see if it’s not there

Thanks but for example I have:
SOPHIE (walk_talk_happy)
Not funny…

// How do I make it go to a specific zone while doing this? (lol I think I’m kinda stupid rn :joy: )

&SOPHIE walks to screen center in zone 1 AND SOPHIE does it while walk_talk_happy
SOPHIE
Not funny…

I have I usually move my spot directing on my phone using the overlay menu, but when I click change overlay it acts as if there is only one overlay in that scene and I’m not sure what to do?

Thank you for the reply though.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Omg tysm! :purple_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

hmm… just double check your commands maybe you’re missing something? I had this problem a few times as well. Have you tried web preview?

I’ll try it now thanks.

Let me know if it works! :slight_smile: