Support And help thread

Okay so I think it’s extremely important for us episode forum community members to be as supportive of each other as we can! It can be really hard here, especially if you’re new or you feel like you’re friends aren’t being supportive on here or you are caught up in some unnecessary drama. Feel free to get help, talk about what’s going on and to ask for help! There are some extremely kind and pure hearted people on here and I think it’s important that people see that! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

agree. i often get irated when i see peole asking dum qustions. but i never say anything cause they are new i was there. and back then there was no help to get. and i try to help as much as i can

1 Like

Okay so I see you everywhere and you seem to be so kind and honestly really funny. But like yeah it’s weird how I started off asking dumb questions and now I’m answering them (not dumb questions, just questions in general)

I feel older with this drama, I thought this forum was a place for people to come in and either promote their stories or get help with their stories. I have asked a simple question, not dumb because I think there are a few people who struggle with coding, and it seems to fall of deaf ears even though I can see views. Everyone is too busy talking about non Episode stuff, gr.
Ok rant over. thanks for this thread!

2 Likes

Yeah np! :sparkling_heart: hope it helped!

Oof I can’t even write my account got shut off.

1 Like

What?? What happened!

1 Like

It was a school account, I stopped going there so they turned it off eventually. I might go back there next year though and maybe they will turn it back on, or give me a new account because I will be in a higher grade.

1 Like

Ooohhh that makes sense I though they suspended your account for some weird reason

1 Like

I have piles of story work that I don’t want to lose, years of work (mostly practice stuff and reference) but it was fun to play my test stories one was so long, it was almost twenty minutes long.

1 Like

Omg I love doing that! I would be really upset if I lost all of that. Sorry that happened to you. I mean you could always go back and start over again, which is tough but like you just to have faith in yourself!

1 Like

Yeah, but I need to make a new google account and I tried making a google account purely for Episode twice, the accounts just got deleted somehow.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode topics. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I wish I had more friends as in tune with episode as I am. Or even with reading or writing in general. I love to talk about my writing and my stories. But I also wish I had more like friends from episode, to get to know on a more personal level and become like real friends, rather then just having a professional relationship. I say this because the people that I’ve met on episode alone seem like my kind of people, ya know? Not everyone of course, but the ones that I have met, despite the fact that weren’t able to get that close.

1 Like

Yess, that was really me in the beginning, but a lot of people (myself included) who are really, funny, friendly and kind. I mean if you want I can always add you to one of the group chats and introduce you to everyone or you can just pm me!

Omg I would love to be in a group. Please and thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay yeah np!

Can I be in the group? :sob:

1 Like

Yesss Queen!! Come in and join our satanic cult :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hehehe

1 Like