Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

Tell me why you said no

1 Like

Followup poll about the shades :dark_sunglasses:

• I don’t wear glasses and I wear shades sometimes
  • I don’t wear glasses and I don’t wear shades
  • I have glasses and clip-on shades
  • I have glasses that darken in the sun
  • I have glasses and don’t wear shades because how tf am I going to fit both glasses and shades on my face? I only have one nose!
  • I somehow manage to fit both shades and glasses on my face (How? How many noses do you have? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

0 voters

2 Likes

Lol to be honest I only wear them when I go to the beach or on a boat :joy:

2 Likes

I said no because 1.I’m lazy and 2. I don’t know what an outfit contest is… :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Most of the time, I manage to fit in both glasses and shades. It happens while watching 3D movies too – I fix the 3D glasses first then my own spectacles :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello humans! (Yep, I felt like “hey guys” was outdated)
Time for more polls!~
Do you have a family on the forums?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you want to have a (new/another) forum family?

• Yes!
  • I’m happy with my current family
  • I’m happy alone

0 voters

If your answer is yes, you should check out @AS007 's adoption thread ~
(They’re looking for people who want to get adopted at the moment)

click here for a (hopefully working) link

⭐ ~ The Adoption Thread ~
(If the link doesn’t work, type adoption in your forum search bar and it will come up if you scroll a little :sparkles: )

~ thanks for your time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ~

2 Likes

Do you watch Miraculous: lady bug and cat noir ???

• YESSSH
  • Nope
  • Mirac- what?

0 voters

If so… Are you frustrated that Adrian and Marinette STILL haven’t found out eachother’s identities?

• YES LIKE THEY HAD SO MANY CHANCES TOO
  • Im not that mad :upside_down_face:
  • Still don’t know what ya talking about ._.
  • What? They have found out! (TELL ME THE EPISODE!!!)

0 voters

2 Likes

Um, YES of course I’m mad! Seriously though HOW tf have they not managed to find out their identities yet?! It’s like they’re trying not to :roll_eyes::triumph:

4 Likes

I love that show! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I don’t think that revealing their identities would be a good idea at this point… It could ruin the drama and the funny moments… And I like reading all the comments of the 12 years old who are crying because their identities were so close to be revealed again.:joy:
Who do you ship? :smiley:

• Marinette & Adrien
  • Marinette & chat noir (almost forgot it, oops :eyes:)
  • Marinette & Luca
  • Marinette & some other boy (who?)
  • Marinette & a girl (who?)
  • I don’t ship Marinette with anyone

0 voters

I’ll post polls for the other characters next ~

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

i’M fOuRtEeN

4 Likes

Other polls for miraculous (who do you ship the boys with?)
It seems like I can’t hide polls, so I’m sorry for the spams for people who don’t watch the show~

• Adrien&Marinette
  • Adrien&Kagami
  • Adrien&Lyla
  • Adrien&Chloe
  • Adrien&lady bug
  • Adrien&another girl (who?)
  • Adrien&a boy? (Who?)
  • I don’t ship him with anyone

0 voters

• Luca&Marinette
  • Luca&Kagami
  • Luca&Lyla (???)
  • Luca&Chloe(???)
  • Luca&another girl (who?)
  • Luca&a boy? (who?)

0 voters

• Chat noir&Lady bug
  • Chat noir&Chloe
  • Chat noir&Lyla
  • Chat noir&Kagami
  • Chat noir &another girl (who?)
  • Chat noir & a boy? (Who?)

0 voters

1 Like

I’ll post some more later~
or do you want to post all the others for the girls @Dying_Dreams ? (Do we even need more or did I cover every possible ship???)

2 Likes

Honestly Luca x Marinette is a close one >.<

@_haruka IKR like in that one episode where marinette had to transform back AND ADRIAN COULDA OPENED THE DOOR TO THE ROOM SHE WAS IN BUT HE DIDNT COS IT WAS "wasn’t the right thing to do"

Okay buddy if you’re seriously gonna go down that road I might as well carry on with the Luca x Marinette ship . I mean, even his kwami disagreed!!

Also @Duckling yeah I think you covered every ship relating to Marinette :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

IKR :sob::sob::sob::sob::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

body clear

2 Likes

To be honest I agree with Adrien that it was the right thing to do, they are superheroes and they should do anything possible to keep their secret if they don’t want to have problems. I don’t ship him with Marinette, because I think that he shouldn’t play with her feelings if he’s interested in her.(and also Marinette’s obsession with him is creepy…that would never work out if she stayed that way) I ship Luca and Marinette because I can clearly see that they’re interested in each other and they don’t play with each others feelings, Luca also confessed his love for her which is cute (and I like his hair :joy: )But maybe the show will make them appear as soulmates without a romantic relationship and bring Adrien and Marinette together (I think that this wouldn’t be the best relationship at the moment because they’re both not ready for it, and Marinette’s obsession went from cute to creepy, I mean, did you see the episode where she almost kissed him because she thought he was a statue? :eyes:)

2 Likes

I SWEAR! AND LIKE THEIR MASK CAN’T HIDE ANYTHING!

3 Likes

OMG I KNOW RIGHT LIKE THE SKIN AROUND YOUR EYES IS NOT THE ONLY WAY TO IDENTIFY SOMEBODY :expressionless::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

RIGHT! I MEAN THEIR HAIR AND VOICE IS THE SAME

3 Likes

They legit are wearing a mask, it’s not hard to notice!!! :triumph::triumph::triumph:

4 Likes

mIrAcUlOuSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ladybugggggggg bye bye little butterflyyyyy. That one episode when they lost their memory and they knew who they were OOOOOOO I was so annoyed when they STILL didn’t know their identities after the whole thing. Oh and that other episode where their power was running out and they had to take off their costumes but THEY CLOSED THEIR EYES. :scream:

7 Likes