Tappable intro template/help?

I’m not sure what it is called but I wanted to see if there is a template for tappable options.
For example in the beginning there will be 3 options (customization,skip, credits) which the readers can tap on. I’ve seen it on some stories and I’m wondering how to do it. please help…

1 Like

Hi there I can help you with this. Don’t forget the option Start Episode. Do you have the art material? If yes, send it here, I’ll code it and send it to you. You can also check out this thread if you’re looking for custom buttons to be made: Duki's Custom Button Request Thread & Game Menu Template [Closed]

BTW I made a post on this:

What you need to understand:

Overlays:

Guide on tappable overlays:

Guide on labels and gotos:

Can also check out: https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/aos-how-to-create-a-menu/434728

Can first try coding it using all these resources but if you’re stuck let me know and I’ll code it :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hi thank you so much! I am pretty new to all this coding and overlays so I will look over these guides. I don’t have the material yet but I will in a few minutes. Does this require payment?

I could make one for you

These are some examples of the ones i’ve done

wow these are amazing, you are very talented!! are these free or paid? If they are free I would like to request one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi thank you so much for these but I just requested someone else!! I love your work you are very talented <33 thank you again.

I don’t create buttons, I just code them when provided with them haha :sweat_smile: I linked a thread to a different artist but I’m glad you found one :revolving_hearts:

Nope, I help for free :+1:

I don’t charge.
I jus like to help in-between coding my own story.
I make the overlays ad backgrounds and all these intros have moving overlays in the background

that’s so sweet of you! Can you make me one like the second example? But instead of the ‘skip button’ can you make a customization button instead?

1 Like

Yes let me know the them of your story, plot etc so I could get a feel for it. It will be different only because each one is customized to a different person. Dm me

romance/mystery/drama

the plot is mostly about the MC’s recovering from her mother’s death until she finds out it was a murder. So she decides that she wants to find out who and why they murdered her. Along the way she meets the LI which takes a big part in her mother’s death and her father’s disappearance. ( i’m not fully done with the plot but that’s the most i’ve got)

1 Like

@Sydney_H please close this topic :grin:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: