~ The Birthday Thread! ~

Same birthday as Joan of Arc, very cool :nerd_face: :kissing_cat:

4 Likes

coool

2 Likes

My Birthday is December 19th :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::relieved: Iā€™ll be 28ā€¦ so Iā€™m old :weary::joy::tipping_hand_woman:t3:ā€

Favorite Food: Donuts :doughnut:
Favorite Animal: Elephant :elephant:
Favorite Color: Teal/Pink lol :heart:

3 Likes

when is your birthday? :confetti_ball::cake::balloon:

1 Like

May 29 :sunflower:
In the month of Spring :leaves:

1 Like

:blush: Iā€™ll be sure to remember that! :grin::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

And Iā€™ll remember yours as well :kissing_cat:

Also, 28 is a very young age :scream: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

haha Iā€™m 2 years away from 30 tho :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

To me, 30 is young, you have so many places to see, so many places to go, have fun and be joyful :smile_cat:

1 Like

Yours is exactly two weeks after mine :smiley:

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool, sending you a fist bump, birthday month twin :facepunch: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yes thatā€™s true and I hope by my 30th Iā€™ll go to Thailand!!! :heart_eyes::grin::sparkling_heart::airplane::palm_tree:
Iā€™ll be in NYC this year!! :apple::statue_of_liberty::taxi:

3 Likes

happy late birthday then! I hope it was a good one and you got to see the people you wanted to see and got to eat delicious food.

2 Likes

Birthday: January 2nd (Total Capricorn!) :wink::capricorn:
Favorite food: Nothing makes me happier than sweets. Especially pie and brownies :drooling_face::pie::cake:
Favorite color: Orange :o:
Favorite animal: Lynx and Dogs and Ostriches :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@JemU776 thank you so much for the tag dear amigo! Iā€™ll try to keep up with all of the congratulations here, I see that someoneā€™s birthday is tomorrow already :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Bday: 22/4
Iā€™m just gonna skip the favorite food part because I love everything (yes, Iā€™m a basically a dumpster).
Animal: I love pumas :sunglasses: And then the black pumas, I do believe they are called panthers?
Color: Idk if anyone is interested but I luv fireworks :crazy_face: Uh so thatā€™s cool I guess, I donā€™t really have a solid favorite color because again I like everything :grin:

A huge congratulations to all the birthdays I missed, I wasnā€™t aware of this thread til now! (thanks Jem :revolving_hearts:)

5 Likes

Well okay :slightly_smiling_face:

My birthday is 11th August
Favourite Food: classic tomato spaghetti (I know itā€™s boring, but Iā€™m a vegetarian.)
Favourite Color: yellow
Favourite Animals: dolphins and pinguins

Also, sorry that I missed to celebrate with so many people, but although I often come to the forums I never have time to check out every thread. Happy late birthday to everyone! :tada:

3 Likes

Oh thanks ^^ Iā€™m December 23rd

Favorite food is lasagna <3
Favorite animal is polar bear
Favorite color is pink <3 and a jade/olive green <3 <3

4 Likes

Birthday- November 8th
Favourite colors: Lavender, Pink, Blueā€¦ (The list goes onā€¦)
Favourite animal: Rabbit and I love birds and butterflies.

4 Likes

when you realize your bday is one week away. :100::heavy_check_mark::scream::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats @KerriStrwberry! I almost forgot so sorry, but I do hope you have an amazingly b-day! Lots of love! :revolving_hearts::balloon::gift:

2 Likes