The Blog Thread ❤

I’ve always hated the self evaluation rubrics at school. I want a decent grade, but at the same time, I don’t want to lie. To be honest, half of the time, I’m off task, but it’s not like I actually want to admit that to the people grading me. .-.

3 Likes

wishing the best for her :heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

I really hope your friend ends up alright. Sending my best wishes to her. <3

1 Like

Guys, I love my science teacher’s girlfriend so much! She is literally subbing for us and changing his desktop wallpaper to his face photoshopped on a bunch of tigers (his favorite animal). XD

1 Like

me, two weeks ago to my friends: guys we need to plan prom out, here’s a list of ideas for photos, let me know if you want to do hair and makeup, and here’s a list of restaurant ideas, please help

my friends: no response

me, two weeks ago to my friends: a reminder post about the same things with more specifics

my friends: no response

my friends yesterday: so uh where we eating lol

inhales
me internally: I LITERALLY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET US TO FIGURE THIS OUT FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS NOW IT IS THREE DAYS FROM PROM DAY WHAT
me externally: moms them until they finally stop joking and persuade the picky eaters just to go with a freaking place so I can make the reservation

me right after: guys we need to do a photo spot too

them: no response

them, today: so uh where we doing photos and hair/makeup lol

me: I don’t know, we haven’t sorted out photos yet and I assumed we were doing hair/makeup on our own because none of you told me you wanted to do it together

them: we should probably sort out photo spot then lol

me internally: I’VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR TWO WEEKS NOW MATES U WOT

3 Likes

OKAY BUT THlS FREAKS ME OUT! IT’S SO COMON! IT’S ALMOST NORMALISED! THAT IS NO WAY TO LIVE

2 Likes

There’s no need to feel like that, it makes the interactions more interesting.
In all honesty I like writing my asshole/annoying characters a lot, maybe even more than my cinnamon roll characters

1 Like

I’m scared of myself now:
Physical aggression: 0.81
Verbal aggression: 1.00
Hostility: 0.88
Anger: 0.82

2 Likes

I’m scared of you too.

2 Likes

cough

swears in Spanish

cough

3 Likes

Mine ranges from INTP to INTJ

DUDE! Is she okay? What happened?!

Guys, I’m a tiny hobbit who could be taken out by a very strong wind (It has actually happened)… how can my levels be so high?!

… right…

Because nobody should underestimate the power of a tiny hobbit.

1 Like

I shall get the One Ring :3

1 Like

I wrote 100 lines of my cliche story except they weren’t entirely cliche just mostly cliche (and they’ll hopefully lead into a major development even if the scene seems super minor rn) which was refreshing but it’s about to head into a major cliche (she’s meeting the bad boy she’ll sit next to in her new school when she gets there and she’s stuck next to him in an airplane now for a few hours)

1 Like

his first words to her:

“Hey hobo girl, I think you’re sitting in my seat.”

is this true love or what.

1 Like

This is the epitome of true love <3

1 Like

I now understand why so many authors do cliches- they literally write themselves! Their official cutesy nicknames for each other when they shockingly meet again that end up sticking with them a while after saying ‘see you never’ will be ‘Airplane Hobo’ and ‘Airplane Douche’

2 Likes

I’m so excited about the RP/SG awards but I’m also scared a lot of great RPs may be left out…