She did it with insomnia too

3 Likes

It’ll get her more attention atleast. :joy:

3 Likes

True x3

2 Likes

It actually immediately dropped 10 spots in the ranks😂

7 Likes

I saw that and I was wondering why… wow, normally they praise titles and stories like that but one time someone with an actual good story makes a joke out of it and the ranks drop…

3 Likes

One thing i like about the art scenes in this story is how the MC isnt shown i hope that continues…

3 Likes

The art scenes will always be from the MC’s point of view, so you will never see her in them. My artist is being very conscious of that due to the CC.

7 Likes

I really appreciate that. Thank you and the artist.

1 Like

Yes I do read with sound on!!! You miss out in the suspense and tension that Cait so masterfully builds! But I understand why readers like yourself don’t. It’s everyones one decision. :wink:

2 Likes

Ooff!!! I never thought about it like this Cait. That’s a very good point. Thanks for sharing that with us!

1 Like

I absolutely love your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@MezoriaThorn there’s definitely time for that to change tho!! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Willowbean super true, he’s very guarded.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how many survival points you need to unlock extra scenes? Idk if it tells you that you don’t have enough points but i just got two less than you should so I’m not completely sure :sweat_smile:

I think it’s different for every extra scene.

I think I’ve usually made it so you need a little over half the survival points to get the bonus scenes, or bonus dialogue.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m really into the story so I was dying to know.

1 Like

I did it once, and I never did it again. I literally screamed my LUNGS out.

1 Like