♥ the ranting thread. (V2) ♥

I agree 100% :raised_hands:t4:

Honestly, I really don’t think those types of things should be on a public thread.
Pm maybe…if you really trust and feel comfortable with certain people seeing you. Those face reveal threads are nothing but unnecessary spam the mods have to deal with. And I feel bad. :persevere:

1 Like

I personally can’t imagine showing my face, I’m nervous even saying on here what my hobbies are :sweat:

2 Likes

I hate people who use the word shame in an argument.

3 Likes

afjekljafjaewfew

i think this cute boy in my grade has a crush on me? I’ve caught him staring at me a few times and he seems to get nervous around me???

or am I being self-centered??? maybe he was just looking at me for no reason??? I kind of want to ask??? but no??!?!?!?!??!??!

im starting to be more awkward around him now because idk what to do sdjfkldsf

you know what maybe ill just leave it alone and see if he asks me out or something bUT WHAT IF HE DOES

WHAT DO I DO

WHY IS LIFE COMPLICATED

SDJKDSJSDs

6 Likes
Ack

So, where I live, the boys and girls are separated for high school. Because I just moved here, I think a lot of the older boys in like the CYO that I’m a member of and at school events and stuff think I’m older than I am because of my body and because they don’t know me cuz I didn’t go to elementary school here. It kinda makes me a bit uncomfortable, I’ve been cancelled a couple of times a t !y last school, but not yet here, but I’ve seen some people looking at me and I’ve gotten a lot of “wow, you’re gorgeaus” from the girls at my school (which makes me feel good about myself) I just moved from Washington DC which for some reason makes people think I’m cool? Anyway, I’m already getting a lot of attention from that, like people I’ve NEVER TALKED TO at my school k ow who I am. And while it’s great not to be known as a knowitall b**ch, I am kinda getting insecure about myself now because I feel like now by standards for myself are really high and I’m paying attention to every little thing I do and I’m getting paranoid. :persevere:

3 Likes

Aww Jassie. I hope you are fine and be back soon. I will miss u

1 Like

Get better soon J and don’t forget how amazing you really are :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Guuueeeeesss what?

My mom’s last chemo is in 4 FREAKING WEEKS!

I’m so freaking excited, because just…

Ahhhhhh

6 Likes

Aw congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

I hope she gets better soon. I can’t even imagine how happy you must be right now. :grin:

1 Like

Yay, congrats! I’m happy for you, your mum and your family!
(Even though I don’t really know you, lol :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

I’m gonna go do backflips and be happy omg

3 Likes

I confess that I miss @Juann and I need to talk to him ASAP :persevere::heart:

2 Likes

Love u Jass, stay safe!

1 Like
I need to rant here. Like ASAP, I need to get it out. Don't judge, I just need to let it all out...

So, this is too sensitive, boggled up and don’t feel pressurized or troubled, just ignore this.
I just can’t believe a really nice woman who by God’s grace walked into me and my family’s life just passed away a while ago??! Like WTF?! (I am just upset and too much angry, please excuse me).
She was suffering from breast cancer. She had her Chemotherapy done, had medications, relatives and friends came to visit her…we had contact with her like nearly all the times…and just like BAM! She passed away just two weeks ago…
Now, you must ask who this woman is who means so much to me and my family???
Well, she is a great woman who provided us rent for a home when we were displaced at a crucial time (due to family problems in the past). We are really thankful to her, at least I am.
And I was praying hard for her to live…she also gave me inspiration to pursue my dreams…she told me to never give up…she was a really wonderful woman.
But alas, God always picks up the roses with less thorns…
Rest In Peace, Ms Pande. I salute you and respect you. You deserve the best! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I’m always here for you Jass!

1 Like

I’m so sorry you have to go through that. I can sorta relate. But anyways, she sounds like an amazing and strong woman. PM me if you wanna talk about it. :disappointed::blue_heart:

1 Like

So my World Geography teacher is a survivor of breast cancer… And they found another mass. She told us that ultimately we (the students) came first, and while that makes me feel very appreciated, I’mma quote Ron Weasley.

“She really needs to sort out her priorities.”

Us students should not come before her family and her health!!! It’s great that she valuable educations but I feel like maybe she shouldn’t have said that??? Idk if what I’m saying is stupid someone tell me if it is.

4 Likes

Delighted to know you enjoyed The Gift :kissing_heart: