♥ the ranting thread. (V2) ♥

i wish i could help you but i’m in the same. exact. situation. i believe a boy that i met the first day of junior year likes me but i feel like i’m overthinking things… i’m not even sure if i like him or not and i have no clue what i’d do if he ever asked me out! we’ll get through this together

1 Like

there was a selfie thread exactly like that one on the old episode forum. it was around for about a good four or five years and it never got taken down so from what i know it’s not against any of the episode rules to reveal your face. maybe times have changed and the rules on the new website don’t allow it, but i’m not sure. i’d let a mod know about that thread

it’s definitely not safe and i wouldn’t reccommend sharin’ any selfies

2 Likes

Hello guys. This is not a rant. I’m just glad to be back here in the forums after a one-year hiatus. I’ve been busy with my studies, and I never had a spare time to visit here.

I was overwhelmed when I re-opened the forums a few months ago because of the drastic changes. The theme and the format of the forums was different from the way it was before. I’m pretty sure that the users who have been here for a while knew how the forums looked like way back then. The change in the forums made me realize how much I’ve missed out. I am happy with the change that is happening here in this platform. It simply indicates how much this community continues to grow throughout the years.

It feels so good to be back here after a while. I am already familiar with some of the old users. And I am looking forward to know more people here in the forums. Thank you very much! :blush:

4 Likes

I’m just. So stressed. I feel like people only focus on other people’s good news and good feelings because you should focus on positive things. But we all need help and support in one way or another and ik I do. Simply just saying “awwh” when I tell you the reason for my sadness doesn’t help. Simply ignoring the fact that I’m insanely depressed and Instead focusing on the fact that I did something that all gay people do is not helping me :roll_eyes:. Look, yes, I’m proud of myself but gosh. I need help. I want someone to help me. But I won’t get it. I’m tired of people saying “ik you loved her. I’m sorry.” Because 1. You didn’t know how much I loved her. You didn’t know Jack shit. 2. You’re not sorry because you had nothing to do with it, bitches. 3. It just doesn’t help me to be reminded that I loved her :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:. I just hate myself so much. Why did I promise her I wouldn’t kill myself? I should. Gosh I want to. But I keep my promises. That’s one of my infinite flaws. And I’m sorry if people pittying me. Help me for fucks sake. Ugh. Why. Just why. Maybe people aren’t my real friends. Maybe they aren’t. Maybe I’m still a peice of shit. I need a friend that will be able to tell me how much of a peice of shit I am. That’s a real friend…

3 Likes

Hi Amani.
So look, I frankly don’t know you at all. But I read your rant, and I can’t just let it go by. Idk why. Maybe it’s because I just finished watching Crazy Rich Asians and I’m still a bit emotional. Who knows.
However, I’m honestly not the best with emotional stuff—so if I end up offending you somehow, I’m sincerley sorry and I didn’t mean to.
Firstly, I’d like to point out that if you want to rant about anything, my pms are open. I like to think I don’t judge much, but I have no idea if that’s really true. So yeah.

Maybe you are a piece of shit. But then I’m a piece of shit too. Your next-door-neighbour’s a piece of shit. Really, we’re all pieces of shit. But just because we’re all pieces of shit does not mean we’re all bad people. I’ve stalked you several times (oof that sounds creepy, I swear I’m not a 40 year old perv), I know you’re not a bad person. From what I’ve seen, you’re someone who cares insanely about their friends, loyal to the bone. Composes some of the sweetest posts on The Confession Thread. You’re so so awesome and I can see that your friends think that too.
And honestly?
I’m glad that you kept your promise.
That’s such an admirable quality. To keep your promises. I don’t know why you say it’s a flaw, because that is one of the best traits one could have. Maybe it doesn’t seem this way to you right now, but it truly is. And you deserve to live. You’re not perfect, no one is, but you deserve to live. Whatever happened to you, I believe you will get through it. Because you have an array of people who support and care for you. So much.
So…no. I’m not telling you to forget and wipe away your tears. I’m not dismissing you. I’m telling you to hold on, to fight, please. If not for me, for her. I don’t know her, but I know she’d want you to. I promise to you that life is worth fighting for in the end.
That’s a promise I can keep.

8 Likes

Fuck this was beautiful I cried a little. Thank you so much

3 Likes

Hey welcome back!

2 Likes

Amani I am happy that one of ur many intifinate flaws is keeping promises. I do agree with @QueenChid we honestly all are pieces of shit, but doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing.

1 Like

yes #amicrazyordoeshehaveacrushclub

we will get through this together <3

who am I kidding I won’t make it past the first semester at this rate

1 Like

Ahhh, I’m glad my close-to-midnight thoughts comforted you. :blush:

I am so so so annoyed right now I am not even going to check my grammar here.

Dont click if you are looking for some positivity!

I rant that people are just so quick to judge nowadays. Its like you can do 1000 good things for someone and they arent recognised. You do one wrong thing in a bad moment of indecision and they are all attacking on you.

Everyone makes mistakes. And i am pretty sure they have made their own fair share of mistakes. At least i accepted my mistake. Its so easy to judge people and criticise them isnt it? I dokt need someone's sympathy when i tell this , nor the attention. Nope. All i want is for some of those people to understand.

My mom left me and my dad when i was only 6 and my dad just went into depression. He finally married again but he never even paid attention to me. I got desperate for him to notice me so I started creating mess and all. It still didnt change anything but i felt good doing it. Later i just couldnt live in that house coz my step mom always tried new tricks to tick me off.

She did something. I did something back. It was never ending. Then i started dating a guy. Stupid as i was I thought I fell in love with him. We dated for like one year and a half. So everything was going as normal as it could when something happened and well I'd rather not go into that now but I ran away from my house to my older brother. Even there i tried being nice and sweet but I was bullied.

Then I switched back to my original self , the nuisance creating person i was and it was all good again. So just wanna say you dont always know what is going on with someone. So dont judge them for the first thing they do. Everyone has reasons to do what they do.

And no. By saying this if you think i want attention or that I think I am the only one going through tough times it isnt the case. But I have always been judged for being a violent person even with words but was it wrong to get angry because i couldnt bear listening to someone criticise about someone i care about? Yep it was wrong. But will i do it again in a heartbeat? You bet!

My thoughts dont even make sense to me right now.

4 Likes

I just realized that I look like ricegum and I am gonna cry :sob:

1 Like

What I told ya. :slightly_smiling_face:
Don’t cry please

Hahhahaha

IM BURNING THOSE CLoUT GOGGLES

1 Like

:joy:

I deleted it.

I’m ashamed. I’m getting plastic surgery

What no?!