♥ the ranting thread. (V2) ♥

Thanks A. :heart:

#throwback

XOXO,
The Queen :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

ive got a rant

I’m so tired of people always pushing me around. Online and in reality. I don’t need all these petty excuses like “Oh, I only tried to make your girlfriend turn against you because you wouldn’t leave the chat.” Like wtf is wrong with people. And I finally stood up to my virtual bully today and I felt so good and proud. Also, I hate how people automatically associate me with my enemy. Every time I get in a fight with her, someone stops being her friend then become my friend. Like idrc about that girl, why associate me with her?? I’m just tired of it, I’m my own person.

1 Like

haha yh

#throwbacks

#lit #awesome
Queen :fire: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good for you. I agree, it does feel great to stand up to people.

1 Like

mmhmm. it just annoys me cus ive lost friends only cus they associate me with her

1 Like

Sick of this forum.
Ppl are unecessarily rude
Let me guess ppl are gonna say
“well ur rude too”
“Qthey r entitled to their opinion”
“your too sensetive”
“you get angry at small things ppl say ignore them”
“If you dont like it mute the thread”
“If u dont like the forums leave them”(dont tempt me i damn well may do it not like anyone would give a fvck)

2 Likes

so i used to be friends with this girl (kindergarten until like middle school) but we kinda broke our friendship off because we found new friends and stuff. but istg idky our moms are still friends/talk and its so weird. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Update!!!

Life...

This is frustrating! I’m so sick of my mood swings, depression, and insecurity! Like, on Eid Mubarak, I was extremely depressed that day. I felt like shit. You know, “People know you, but they don’t know you.” I’ve had several urges to cut over the past weeks. I haven’t been eating properly. I told myself that I’d try to get my life back on track, and exercise. For 2 months, I cut myself off of my birth control pills, which messed up my time of the month. My mother, she scolded me for doing that… (I told her that I forgot to take them and skipped.) I know, that if I stop taking them, I’ll bleed a lot. I’ve felt like shit for the past few months, and I think I’m at my breaking point. And when I was at Eid, a lady had the nerve to tell me that I shouldn’t be requesting money like I do every fucking year because, “I’m too old to be doing that now.” I stormed back into my grandma’s apartment after that. I don’t even watch the news. All I’ve done for this past summer is just sit in a depressed hole. I might have anxiety but I don’t know for sure. I ranted to my friend’s mom, and felt terrible afterwards. I try to act like I’m fine but I’m not. I’ve attempted suicide about 5 times. I can’t stand being around my family after all the shit I put them through. I can’t do this anymore. I’m done being hopeless. There’s no point anymore, and I’ve started to consider drafting my note. I’m done. Sorry…

2 Likes

@loveyourself You. Are. Worth it. Don’t give up on life just yet.
Click.
Clickity Click.

4 Likes

I’ll try to contact one of the hotlines.

1 Like

:heart: I’m glad you are.

But my phone plan has expired… So, I’ll have to wait… Ugh

1 Like

Do you have a home phone/landline? Or a friend who can call?

Yeah.

1 Like

Then call from the landline or have someone call for you.

I’ll try that. Thank you.

1 Like

Don’t thank me, thank yourself. You are the one making/asking someone else to make the call.

2 Likes
Sending you love and support ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@loveyourself… Please, hold on. Hold on for a while longer, just a while longer every day. Hold on to your favorite memories, cling onto that hope. You do whatever helps you with your mood swings, depression, and insecurity. Eat. Talk to someone, anyone, when you feel the urge to cut. Do you feel your heartbeat? It means you’re still breathing, you’re still living, and there’s still time for your circumstances to get better, maybe not today, but there’s still the next day, and the next, and the next.

I don’t know everything that’s happening in your life currently, but is there anyway that I can help you? While I may not be there physically, I will try to be there emotionally. Please, PM me anytime, I will try to help the best I can.

3 Likes

But I feel like I’m going crazy! I feel like this is too much for me!

I’ve waited for a long time…

1 Like