Want a feature in my new story?

Hey, I’ve recently learnt how to create stories on the episode portal and I am writing my first limelight story!!!

Its about a girl who is self conscious about her body and weight and she falls in love with a boy over text(who doesn’t even know what she looks like) and her bully(female). Things get very messy.

What I am asking is… Is there anyone who has any possible ideas for a title? A description?

Also if there is anyone willing to create an amazing front cover, I would be truly grateful!!

Thank you for reading…

ALSO if anyone has any suggestions for storylines or want a feature in the story, please pu xxx

1 Like

I could do your cover :blush:

hi, could you message me? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure

Love By Text
Blind Love
Insecure Love
Just some ideas xd

No-one knows whats behind the screen , maybe a prince in shining armour or a way to hell? Will girl name able to find a way out ?
Or something like that for description :no_mouth:

Moved to Share Feedback since this is mainly related to story ideas and plots. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Ideas for title:
Behind the Screen
Not As It Seems
Love Over Unknowing
“It’s Not What I Look Like!”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.