Want your character in my upcoming story? 🌸

Hi!!

I’m currently working on a fantasy story about sirens (mermaids) and humans. It takes place in the Middle Ages era.

I’m looking for characters to use for my story.
Please list the following in this template:

Please refrain from sending bland characters. I’ve already done this on instagram and got an overwhelmingly large amount of female characters who are white and have the wavy beach hair. So if you could, provide me with unique looking characters that don’t look like Barbie dolls.

No bland personalities either, no: witty, funny, kind, and blah blah. I want flaws and realism. This character will be a side character, not the main character.

Send in this form:

Name
INK details
Personality
(optional) backstory
(good/evil/neutral)
Role (Scroll down for roles)

Also, if you want you can send them in a desired outfit as well. Must be a medieval themed outfit.

Different roles
Upper class
Middle class
Peasant
Kings Mistress
Lady in waiting
Mermaid (must have blue eyes)
Siren (evil mermaid, must have white eyes)
Maid

Thank you!

5 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details, Please review the Forum Tutorial before creating new topics. Thanks :wink:

SIS…:kissing_heart:

1 Like

WHat

1 Like

ROLE Peasant
ATTITUDE Neutral
PERSONALITY Kinda a bitch, doesn’t hang around with Girls because she finds them annoying and petty, Doesn’t talk that much And is extremely insecure inside but is great at hiding it because she hates talking about her Emotions.
Backstory
You can make one
NATURAL LIP COLOUR Dusty Rose
OUTFIT
Steam Punk Corset
Bohemian Outfit Fringe Skirt
Brooklyn Hipster Boots
Simple Leather Choker
Hipster Glasses (Black)
Purple and Gold Patterned Headwrap

1 Like

Name: Asia
INK details: Mocha Skin, Brown eyes, Long Braided Chestnut hair, Nose: What ever you’d like.

Personality: She’s very bossy, and funny, she likes doing art and creating masterpieces. She doesn’t really care about anyone else’s problems that much.

She is good.

Role: Peasant

1 Like

ALSO
Since the story is medieval please refrain from picking unnatural hair colors!!!

Name: Technically it’s puma, but I’m aware that it’s not a very fitting name for a medieval story so feel free to go with Florence instead
Details: Tried to convert my LL character into ink, I guess this is good enough.

It’s just a picture since I’m lazy

Role: Lady in waiting, possibly upper class
Personality/backstory: This character is evil, definitely. Florence is not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to her knowledge but she is still quite intelligent in her own evil way. She has a lot of opinions about other persons, but is kind of an time-server (idk if that’s the right word, sorry) - acts friendly towards people whilst talking trash about them behind their back. She is good at using people, in fact using people is the way she have been able to climb the social ladder. She forces people to respect her because they fear her. Her family consisting of peasants hates her for leaving them. This is something that Florence feels really bad over and one of the few things that makes her sad, even though she would deny it if anyone asked. Despite her evil nature she can actually be quite sensitive and feel empathy for others (but obviously on the inside since she can’t ruin her image, duh :rofl:). Actually, she is feeling empathy for the persons she is using and talking trash about. The reason behind it is just to empower herself and her position since she is afraid of people blowing her cover ypu know? Another thing she is afrai of is people leaving her, so she leaves them before they can leave her (”using them”). She does have a sense of right an wrong though and occasionally she is doing something to help others, such as giving the poor food (all of this “behind the scenes” of course). In conclusion, evil facade with an insecure mind and a somewhat pure heart.

Oh god, my apologies for ranting and creating a messy character. I wanted a lot for her and didn’t really know what direction to go with her, hope you can figure it out :sob::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I realized that this personality/backstory I spent ages on is almost the same as someone else’s who posted before me, holy wow I need to up my game. SORRY :persevere:

1 Like

@ZADDY Sbt my natural hair is black and since your using my real hair colour please give my character the Natural Curls Hairstyle

1 Like

I love this so much. She’s definitely going to fit well in my story. I love how detailed you were.

In fact,
The main character of the story is actually evil so I imagine those two butting heads and eventually developing a friendship.

She looks lovely I’m excited to implement her into my story!

2 Likes

Name: Helene

INK details: Straight hair (black), Seductive Arch brow, Light body, Round Bold eyes (blue), Soft Heart face, Soft Natural nose, blossom lips (scarlet)

Personality: She is cold and quiet to those she first meets but opens up a lot emotionally to those she feels she can trust (friends). She is extremely intelligent and is usually the one with the most maturity and sense in the room. She can act stuck-up at times and doesn’t have a very big sense of humor. She loves to read alone and writing as a pastime.

Backstory: Both of her parents were killed when a human ship hit them. Helene was 10 at the time. (she is now around 18 maybe) The silver hairband she wears used to be her mother’s, it was the only thing she has to remember her by. She spent the rest of her general childhood alone but still having a colossal hate for humans.

(good/evil/neutral): Good

Role: Mermaid

Outfit: Teal Green Genie Top, Tight Wedding Skirt (turquoise), Silver Rising Star Headband (you can change this up if you want)

Picture:

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear! Hmm, yes, that would be an interesting plot twist there with them becoming friends :thinking: Please let me know when your story is out, I would love to read it!:revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

OH! The story sounds good. :heart: :kissing:

4 Likes

Agreed!

2 Likes

Yep!

2 Likes

Let us know when the story comes out!!!

Name

Cassandra Dean

Details

Skin Tone: Olive
Brow: Thin Arch
Hair/Color: Straight/ Black
Eyes/Color: Upturned Feline/ Blue
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Nose: Upturned
Lips/Color: Classic/ Scarlet

Role

Mermaid

Personality

Bubbly, sarcastic, artsy, humorous, I get moody sometimes, bossy

I’d go for being good

1 Like

It sounds like it’d be an awesome story. Totally unrelated to the topic…sorry.

1 Like

Name: Lena
Hair: Fawn Diva Curls
Lips: Blossom Blush
Skin: Light
Face: Soft Heart
Eyes: Upturned Bold White
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Nose: Soft Natural

Role/Back Story:
Role: Siren
Lena is a youthful Siren, greedy, childish and loves to gossip and bicker. Awed for her good looks, Lena is a very well known Siren, she is the golden child of 3 other children.

Outfit:
Doesn’t matter. (lol)

1 Like