We help each other AND answer questions

If you are new on Forum fell free to reply to any of my comments and i will help you if i can. I can also give you tips on how to start writing for episode and program! :grin:

2 Likes

I was wondering if someone knows how to use the phone background!?

If anyone knows please help me i really need it! :slightly_frowning_face:

Somewhere in this list is a How to Phone text that uses the background I believe

@MystikLunaa i have already check that page out and it doesnā€™t work for me unfortunately. Do you know how to use the phone background? :thinking:

Which background do you mean?

Hey! Does anyone know how to ā€˜useā€™ this speechbubble that appears on top of the screen and lasts for a few seconds?

readerMessage your message here

1 Like

Thank you!:hearts:

1 Like

Hello I need help.
It is so that I used &pan to zone 2 in 8 as my command during a dialogue.
But the problem is that when that dialogue is over and when you get to the next scene, the ā€œpanā€ command from that stage continues, though I havenā€™t added it to the next scene. why?

1 Like

Hey Wolfprint. Iā€™m not sure if I can help you since Iā€™m relatively new on Episode but I am writing also a story so I already know a few things. Can you maybe send a screenshot from this part so that I can have a look and see if I can help you?.

Thank you!

The Pan command continues on the other scenes that come after and I do not understand why. What am I doing wrong?

Screenshot%20(17)

1 Like

Ummā€¦Maybe if you write @pan to zone 2 in 8 instead of &pan to zone 2 in 8.
Iā€™m really not sure and Iā€™m really sorry if I canā€™t help you.:see_no_evil::hearts:

If i do so my two ā€œnarratorā€ dialogs do not pop up while the scene does panā€¦

1 Like

Ok. I tried it out and maybe it could work like this:
INT. SEA
&pan to zone 2 in 8
ā€¦
INT. CASTLE IN SIGHT
@pan to zone 1
ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m speechless. Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome!:hearts: Glad that I could help :relaxed:

Hello! I wanted to ask if someone knows if you can copy an image of an Episode background made by another person from the internet and use it for your own story?.

Hey! I was just wondering if anyone knew if Iā€™m allowed to put words like: shit, bitch, assholeā€¦ in my story or do I have to write them in another way so the story doesnā€™t get taken off the app? I would really appreciate the help.

1 Like

Hey lana.episode0! I think itā€™s ok to put these words in your story if you use at the beginning of each episode the background INT. WARNING - LANGUAGE.

Ok thanks for the help! :heart: