We need more write parter Need to more support

We need need more write parter to help with story and code. We need write on episode form to help people community. That need help with code and come with good story ideas need more support On this .I try get write parter no one did show up .on it .thank you need some more support On. Need get together help other people out that need. We need to work only goals to love to help people to.need get community together .work to get more write parter. Need lot support. :tulip::tulip:⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::bouquet::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::tulip::tulip:⚘:tulip:
@JemU776 @LiyahxWrites @Forever1201
I lot people on here need help on code. Some people don’t understand code.we need come with a good program help with code for they story

1 Like

You can watch coding videos, I don’t think anyone wants to be your partner because you don’t type very well and there is always a problem. If someone says something “mean” you say they are bulling you. You aren’t specific on what you need help on.

1 Like

I am not look for no write parter this to support more write parter people need write parter this not for me .this to help communities up why you are not read .I am going to support it this not for this for every episode form that need help communities out

That doesn’t make sense. People ask for help when wanted , there are new threads about writing partners everything.

1 Like

Some people know don’t have write parter. That need help this for I am help people who need write parter. We don’t have much write parter at all some need one there code. I bent round see lot people need on code .help communications out no I am not bully that i more friend and you .and I be tell to my friend a lot. I just much that every body get help .me all friend talk thank .

No this not theat this get more write parter to support them why you can read it say get more write parter

1 Like

There is thread, I’m kinda confused on what you’re trying to say,

1 Like

Yes that was talk go episode form I see a lot need help on them that was try help episode form out best I could every body need on code. We need more write parter to help need help that I try to do help people out to support it for.
Who need write parter. Code for programs help people out need more write parter.

Huh???

2 Likes

Tell people that we more write parter. That people need help to support people need help with code program can help them need more write parter to I am try do help people out. To do more support u try help that all

Just to give yall a heads up that @Rihanna90 has a disability, so yeah its going to be hard to understand what she is saying. So, let me see if I can understand what shes saying.

I think shes saying that shes trying to get people to support each other, Helping them to learn how to code, etc.

@Rihanna90 did I get that right ?

1 Like

Yes you did I mass on this can we close this I mass up on it

its ok :wink: u can tag @Sydney_H or @Jeremy to close it for you. if want, whenever your ready.

1 Like

Can post the others for me Ian not good post it

1 Like

I am not good post it I am it let you post for me

ok, to close it?

1 Like

Sent them s messege

I am going to close

:+1:

1 Like

Sent jemery a message