What about a title of a story makes you want to read it?

When you’re scrolling through stories to read, what kind of titles usually attract your attention? Or is it not the titles at all, and maybe the cover instead?

2 Likes

For me it’s both… but the ultimate decider is the description.

I like titles that are catchy and short like under you Aftertaste :))

3 Likes

Definitely the description is what draws me in if I find it on the app but if I see screenshots on Instagram and I want to know more then I search the name and I read it. Oh and a nice cover first then I read the description and that is the decider for most people I think.

3 Likes

Initially, the cover grabs at my attention. Then I read the title but the title doesn’t affect me as much.
What is the deciding factor to read a story is a good description.

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story ideas or reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

100% both!

I mean a title is important, but honestly, I think a cover page is more important.

Some cool cover page will definitely catch my attention instead of some low quality, unoriginal, and lazy cover.

Same with titles, I mean I probably won’t click on a lazy title, like with just the main character’s name.

But honestly, the cover will most likely grab my attention whenever I scroll through episode lol.

2 Likes

The covers usually attract my attention and then I read the description and decide if i’d be interested

1 Like

Well tbh for me there are three things the first one starts from the cover of the story how intimate it looks so that the reader would be manipulated easily :wink::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: then I see the title and last but not the least is the description :heart:. But if sometimes the cover is not so attractive enough I go with the title and mafia one is my fav and also the genre (romance :heart::heart:)

1 Like

I do look at the cover first but that’s only because its the first thing you see but i also read the title and if i like the sound of the title I will read the description.

2 Likes

@Zondiewriter @bakedpotato @Liz_Mar.episode @LittleBow @204ezrie @Elena9 @Laylamae

Thank you for sharing your opinions <3

4 Likes

Glad I could help :))

1 Like

Anytime gurl :heart:Love ya :two_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.