What annoys you as an episode user

Eh guys protecting girls doesnt bother me if u like someone ull be protective(not a controll freak obviously) and vice versa(girls protecting guys) which needs to b shown more…
I wish ppl(not u) would quit thinking protection meant physical fights

3 Likes

No, that doesn’t bother me at all. But they show a girl having a sad life, and some guy just comes and fixes everything. That’s not how things work in real life, and there are young girls on this platform. Do they really need to be learning that getting a guy solves your problems?

7 Likes

I agree! Not all harms are physical. Sometimes you need a person to protect you mentally, like talking to you.

4 Likes

Exactly! Guys doesn’t fix depression.

5 Likes

Or if someone harasses the MC or the guy(talks about them behind their back) the LI will defend them

5 Likes

Or vice versa

3 Likes

Wow! Finally.

1 Like

Yes to all of these. Especially common, from the stories I’ve read, is faw-coloured beach wave hair.

2 Likes

There are so many, I don’t even know how to make this short but I will try my best.

1. Sometimes people just make the whole first chapter like for customisation. Okay do not do that authors. Please don’t. When a reader goes on episode they know they don’t have to use a pass for the first episode so they click on your story to read your first episode so that they can decide whether your story is worth spending their passes on or not but if you make the whole first episode customisation I personally don’t think I will spare even a single pass to go to the next chapter.

2. When there is way too much narration, it’s like God can I please just abandon this story. Okay a little bit dialogue is fine and even necessary but sometimes authors just write way too long narration which is certainly not needed. No one would want to read a story with too much narration.

3. Mean girls and sidekicks. Okay now everyone knows what I am talking about right now. Like come on there has been enough talk but still there is always a mean girl in every high school story who is basically the female version of the love interest. She is popular, slutty and obsessed with the love interest. C’mon guys we have had enough of these mean girls. They honestly need to go. I Really don’t like reading stories that have mean girls and minions in them.

4. And oh my favourite, the love interest and MC are together. The mean girl sets the port guy up and then the MC sees them and misinterpreted the situation and she misses another guy or gets close to him and boom, you have got 15 episodes of drama ahead of you.

5. Using bad grammar is the biggest sin you can ever commit. Like please do not make your readers go through this torture. The moment I see the second grammatical mistake in a story I stop reading it. That’s it. It just shows how insincerely the story has been written.

There are a lot of other points I’d like to mention but this has turned more into a rant so I will stop now lol.

And yep. I totally copy pasted my reply on another thread cause the points were all the same and i do not have the patience to write it all again lol.

5 Likes

Topic permanently closed to due excessive off-topic posting. I strongly recommend that all users review the Forum General Rules before interacting on this type of thread again. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like