What are you tired of seeing in episode stories

-When the LI has no character development and claims the MC. Like saying, “Back off she’s mine”
-And the same overused phrase “This girl is gonna be the death of me”

• I really dislike it when the characters get pregnant lol. Most of the time it changes the whole tone of the story.
    -When the episodes are super short just so they can end on a cliff hanger.
    -Typical high school bad boy and innocent MC who has had a crush on him and then he finally notices her.
    (Not saying that these can’t be portrayed really well, but it’s kinda repetitive with most stories.)
10 Likes

Like, I love slapstick, OTT, “the hell is going on?” comedy, but when a story takes it too far and has no/ tediously slow story progression, you want to rip your hair out while laughing. A good example of a story that contains these elements but does it well is ‘Misadventures of a Blueberry.’ Please update, Io, I’m sad. lol

1 Like

It’s one of those rapid time-skip sequences, detailing the usual ‘making a family’ or pregnancy and childbirth. As riveting it is to witness every landmark moment, I don’t get how just seeing just one time skip of say 5 years isn’t enough, but, no, it seems better to rush through the warm fuzzies

3 Likes

I’m sick of girls always getting pregnant. Like girls are more than their ability to reproduce! And you CAN have a relationship without wanting kids.

I’m also tired of all the girl on girl fighting over a guy. I’m a girl who does not do that. We need to support each other.

6 Likes

LMAO love that

1 Like

I’m honestly tired of people using “popular” topics/themes just to get reads. I barely see stories created simply to be creative, instead it’s all about getting the most reads. Which is literally why weird ass stories like romancitising and justifying criminal action, is so common on the app. It’s sole purpose is to get reads and become the next super popular story that everyone reads.

Idk you can tell when an author is like this through their story because it lacks a thought out plot and substance to characters or dialogue.

3 Likes

yep true cox my MC lucy in Remnant past knocked the li off the ground like you know toss him haha

• Gem Choices

I’M NOT THAT RICH TO WASTE MY MONEY ON GEMS

no offence to anyone

8 Likes

This happens in like every story I read. Like can’t there be some other way to meet the LI?

5 Likes

Because apparently literally bumping into each other is over done as well :sweat_smile: like actual bumps and collisions

2 Likes

that is to make them look tan. but still I legit lived at a beach for a few years. O never had the slights brown skin.

Tanned skin isn’t black skin, though. But, people really do make their white characters have skin that is for the black characters. Especially with the afro features.

2 Likes

agree. I really hate when full on black charaters has blue eyes.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Why is it a thing to make the LIs s/o mean, when her being completely reasonable amps up the inner conflict so much?

1 Like

It’s possible, though. However, this should be noticed in the story & be marked as very, very, rare.

2 Likes

ah yes, nothing like promoting cheating. If the GF is so bitchy , why not break up with her instead of being a two-timing douche bag?

4 Likes

One of the biggest issues I have seen is when the Mc is super independent and doesn’t like being told what to do but when she meets the Love interest that all goes out the window.

5 Likes

An MC that cheats, makes out with people’s boyfriends and makes everything about her

4 Likes

One girl with seventeen love interests- girl she’s acting like she on a corner, damn. And she’s like “my life is so hard I love you all but I’m. So ugly and stuff” like girl please stfu.

5 Likes