What are your favorite movies/series?

My favorite movies has to be Gran turismo, The Silence of the lambs, Hannibal and Crazy rich Asians.
They’re all so different from each other LOL. Feel free to reply with your favorite movie genres as well! :smile:

1 Like

My favourite TV shows are Survivor, 90 Day Fiance - (Family Chantel my fav couple LOL) Modern Family and Family Guy! I am not a movie person but I love any horror, thriller and all the Marvel Series :joy:

2 Likes

Favorite genre: Thrillers, comedy, actions sometimes ,PsychoThrillers​:brown_heart::brown_heart:, mystery.

2 Likes

OMG Another 90 Day Fiance fan, yessss :smiling_face: I love it and I love Below Deck too.

Favourite Movies: Stardust, Mean Girls, The Final Girls, Scream 1, 2 and 3 and Jennifers Body. I do like Horror and cheesy Rom-coms too.
Favourite TV Shows: Below Deck, 90 Day Fiance. I also love the show Revenge and TVD.

For example, films like “The Shawshank Redemption,” “Inception,” “The Godfather,” “The Lord of the Rings” trilogy, and “Pulp Fiction” are often considered favorites by many movie enthusiasts.

My favorite movie hands down Shrek 2
TV shows: House of Dragons, Rupaul Drag Race, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Jersey Shore Family Vacation, and anything reality tv

beef, atlanta, vampire diaries

My favorite movies for the moment is wicked little letters

That’s a very eclectic mix of movies, and I love it! It shows you have a wide range of tastes. Here’s a breakdown of why each movie is great:

• Gran Turismo: A classic for car enthusiasts, pumping up the adrenaline with racing action and stunning visuals.
    The Silence of the Lambs & Hannibal: Thrilling psychological thrillers that redefined the serial killer genre with iconic performances by Anthony Hopkins and Jodie Foster.
    Crazy Rich Asians: A fun and glamorous rom-com that offers a glimpse into the world of high society in Asia, with a touch of social commentary.

As for me, I gravitate more towards sci-fi and fantasy films, but I also enjoy a good historical drama or documentary.

Speaking of recommendations, with Black Friday sales coming up soon, maybe it’s a good time to revisit some of these classics (or finally watch them if you haven’t already) - you might find them at a steal! you must checkout swiftstart

What about these movies drew you in? Perhaps we can find some common ground based on the elements you enjoyed and recommend other movies you might like.