What do you want to see in a horror story on Episode?

Hello friends,
I am an avid horror fan and wish to write a horror story for the app. For all of you who like a good scare, what do you want to see in a horror? Comedy horror? Scary? Jump scares? Eerie characters? What do you feel is currently lacking in the horror genre?
Let me know!

2 Likes

I like comedy in a horror story, an mc that’s not stupid and gets herself killed nearly every episode due to stupid decisions :joy:, Jump scares!! i absolutely love them, Scary characters that aren’t creeps they just have that weird vibe about them, Creative endings/twists, BACKSTORIES!! A backstory for the villain.

That’s it really, i absolutely love horror films and stories so lemme know when you publish!

1 Like

I love crafting eerie characters that aren’t “creeps”, but are very creepy!
Just some other questions for you— what is your horror threshold; how much can you handle? Do you prefer supernatural creatures? Or real people doing bad things?
And, do you mind horror short stories? As in, 5 or so long-ish episodes.

1 Like

Lots. I love the horror genre more than any other. I like it to scare the sh*t outta me :joy: [quote=“Blanche, post:3, topic:401488”]
Do you prefer supernatural creatures? Or real people doing bad things?
[/quote]

Both. I really don’t mind tbh.

i like horror short stories better then long ones as it would just start to get boring if it’s long. If it’s a really long story it won’t scare me as much because it’ll probably start to get repetitive.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: