What’s the worst fan mail you’ve gotten?

she said it was not a bad fanmail, its just rude because the person complain over no new chapter when she released one few hours before

5 Likes

Oh ya there’s definitely gotta b worse! :joy:

1 Like

6 Likes

8 Likes

not rude. just to much information, there has nothing to do with you.

1 Like

Someone cracked it because I used Australian English. They wanted me to use British English and spell program programme, use feet instead of centimetres and call a truck a lorry, call soccer football, etc. People can’t accept that we’re all different.

5 Likes

i never said she/he was being rude.

2 Likes

I have learn british english , and have a few times been told of by using that and not english, now I mix it so often, where some words I write in british and others in american,

I have no objection to reading different dialects of English in stories. But it annoys me when people say I can’t use my Australian one because “nobody understands it.”

4 Likes

Oh yeah. Sorry.

What the…

2 Likes

“I nEeD hIs PeE iN mY nIpPle”

3 Likes

2 Likes

that is a properly the most valid reason for we need to be able to delete fanmail

but yeah its properly a troll

2 Likes

i don’t know what’s worse, the actual sentences themselves, or the fact that she referred to ‘brooks’ reminding her of her BROTHER to which she later on said “I want his peen in my nipple” does that mean she likes her own…

2 Likes

Omg nooooo I accidentally clicked delete on my post noooooo :sob::sob:

But yeah I agree I was pretty concerned with that as well

1 Like

Since I’m dumb and deleted the post accidentally here it is again for anyone who might want to see it :joy: the 7 replies directly above this one all relate to this post:

I got this one the other day. I honestly don’t know what it means or if it’s a joke or not, but I’m concerned for this person nonetheless :joy::flushed:

6 Likes

Thankfully, I haven’t gotten any mean or negative fan mails. I’ve gotten 3, and I think they were all nice and seemed genuine. My story only got 42 reads, and it was my first story.

2 Likes

I think she meant that the white characters aren’t getting braids and stuff
she was so rude though why is she assuming your race ?

1 Like

Were you able to understand that ?