What’s the worst fan mail you’ve gotten?

There isn’t a big of a difference so you’re good

1 Like

But that wouldn’t make sense either? I don’t limit hairstyles- I include all of them in the template?
I assumed he/she was talking about the CC template :woman_shrugging: but who knows.

3 Likes

I looked in my fanmail today and found this and I’m not going to lie, I’m kind of confused. This was from my story Motherly, which has literally nothing to do with the mafia :joy: And I really didn’t know how to respond.

11 Likes

what does the underage button do?

I have no idea.

1 Like

It turns you underage.

Just kidding I have no idea. I’m guessing it’s what you press if someone sending you fanmail is underage?

2 Likes

lmao

guess your right

4 Likes

That is concerning :flushed:

2 Likes

I mean…in my defense, I am crazy :smiling_imp:

15 Likes

Hahaha I love your story :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

bump :innocent:

6 Likes

This isn’t really a bad fanmail matter so much as a series of weird fanmails.

Our Squad contest entry has a super fan who sends us fanmails with different user names in bursts of 6 messages at once. I think their aim is to appear like a few different people based on the content of the responses.

They are all complimentary, so I’m not sure why they don’t want to use one name consistently. Maybe they worry they will appear annoying if we know it’s the same person, and they don’t realize the portal can tell us when the same user uses different names. It’s very odd. Has this happened to anyone else?

2 Likes

Bump.

I’ve done two double updates in the last like 6 days :skull::skull::skull::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:.

I love my readers, I love my readers, I love my readers…

9 Likes

ngl i’m kinda excited to see what fan mail i get when i publish my story :joy:

these are hilarious

3 Likes

Me too I am a long long way off from publishing lol I still can’t get it started but it will be interesting.

1 Like

I had a fanmail informing me that I wasn’t actually pansexual, I was just bisexual and seeking attention :relieved:
very informative, life changing

10 Likes

bump because I just had someone message me 4 times in a row asking for the next chapter, just putting different names in the display so it looked like different people.

that person is now :sparkles:~blocked~ :sparkles:

4 Likes

they really like your story, but yeah asking once is enough

2 Likes

Tbh I don’t get fan mail how do y’all get fan mail

1 Like