When did you join Episode Forums?

Hey guys!
So I just noticed that on this day four years ago I joined the Episode Forums! I had been reading stories on episode a little bit before I joined on here! Honestly I think I have had the app when it first came out!

Anywho, just thought this would be a fun topic for everyone to chat about! So comment down below the day you joined! :cat_typing:

Mine is March, 31, 2016

9 Likes

I joined forums on January 28th, 2018

2 Likes

Hey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I joined January, 31, 2019 :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday btw!

3 Likes

Thank you!!:purple_heart::purple_heart::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is discussing Episode. Please check out our forum tutorial here Official Tutorial/How-To for the Forums (V2) for more info on where to correctly create threads. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh shoot, so sorry! Thanks for moving it!

2 Likes

4th of april 2019. I didn’t know that it was that long ago that I joined Episode Forum… :woman_facepalming:t2:

I don’t know if I wished you already Happy Birthday… But if I didn’t :woman_facepalming:t2:

Happy Birthday, dear!!! :heart: :birthday: :cake: :gift:

1 Like

May 12, 2018 :slight_smile:
When I joined Episode itself, Classic was the most popular style as Ink had only just been invented!!

1 Like

December 6th, 2019 :cat_shocked:

They deleted all of the old classic original stories, I remember one I loved one about 2 twin sisters who were spies and stuff I think, the only ones remaining are like, Real Hollywood, The Ember Effect, etc.

2 Likes

My fave was always Soulbound by Joseph Evans, but I started hating Classic pretty much as soon as I joined the app, so as Ink grew, that story was pretty much the only Classic one I would read lol.

1 Like

Jul 13, '16

I still love classic, but ink is definitely my favorite, I still remember when Ink debuted in the Demi Lovato game, and then the pre-limelight style in Pretty Little Liars, oh gosh I just realized how long I’ve been on Episode lol-

2 Likes

Technically I’ve been on forums since Nov 7, '15 Um wow meaning that this is my new account I’ve been here since Aug 13, '18. I think I’ve been reading Episode though since late 2014?

Legit :joy::joy: I feel about 90 years old rn…

1 Like

I’ve been on episode since 2015 and published my first story in early 2016 but I didn’t join the forums until the other week when I was filling out my Magicka contest entry form and it asked for my forum username :joy: I didn’t even know it was a thing hahaha :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

I’ve been on the forums since May 17, 2018. I’ve had the app since the year it came out in 2014. The classic stories were great. They had choices in every scene or every other scene. I have been reading episode on and off for a while. When people started writing their own stories, they would only let us play dress up or pick who we wanted to be with at the end of their story. The app slowly stopped being an interactive game. I’m still kind of disappointed about that. Sorry about my this but I wanted to write this out :pleading_face: :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2:

1 Like

Hey :purple_heart: thank you Sm!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face::heart:

1 Like