Would you read any of my stories? (poll)

hiya! ik that i’ve already made a post abt this, but i decided to make it again NFJLDSKFNJDSKFN this one has different stories in it tho, and i’m ACTUALLY CODING both of them rn wowoowow

so if you could just vote which ones you would read that would be great!!

stories i’m working on rn -

- mind games

DESCRIPTION IS UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

Aaliyah has a half she has another soul, another version of herself living inside of her. When this ‘half’ comes out, she changes her looks and becomes focused on her desire- which is finding out who killed her mom. Aaliyah won’t stop at anything to find out who killed her Mom, and along the jounery comes Dex, the heir to the dark halfs throne. Dex has never wanted to be apart of the evil life, and has always yearned to join the Rebillion. Dex sneaks out often- to join Aaliyah and the Rebellion- followed with LOTS of twists and turns, and unexpected things. Aaliyah first meet Dex on a field trip to Italy, and then he soon moved to America to meet her again. Can Dex and Aaliyah keep their secret identities from each other? Along with there true feelings for each other?

theres so much more to this i swear- sorry it sounds so bad i’m just terrible at explaining NFLJSDNFKJSD

- Just Friends

DESCRIPTION IS UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

Emani just moved to Austin, Texas with her Aunt- escaping her rough abusive past from her father, and leaving her poor mother behind with him. Going to a new school, Emani meets Mateo, a strict golden boy- who is also the Mayor’s son, and doesn’t know how to have fun! Can Emani loosen him up while catching feelings at the same time? And what about her father? Think he’s gonna let Emani escape his grasp that easily? :smirk:

Which story would you read?
  • Mind Games - INK
  • Just Friends - INK
  • None sorry :((

0 voters

everyone that votes for a story that they would read, i will be tagging once it’s published!!

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.