***xrebeccaax's cover and splash request thread! :)***

@Owertym I’ve done your covers (and splash)! Please tell me if you want anything changed. :slight_smile:

Thank you for requesting! :heart:

Thanks

~bumping this up!~

Hi, I’m asking for a cover request for my story.

Name of your story: Change
Username on forums: everybodywantsyou
Username on episode: Alli
Genre of your story: Drama
Short Summary: Girl with troubled past has is a bit of a rebel and a massive party girl. She then meets people and makes their lives hell while she makes theirs better. Then they potentially change her. She gets her own TV show and yeah… she’s then both hated and loved by the public. Sorry, that wasn’t exactly a short summary, but I hope it wasn’t too confusing.
Specific backgrounds? (If you don’t want one, just tell me what colour the background should be): Just a black or red background, not too fussed.
Any characters?: None specifically, but like a silhouette of two girls and one guy. (one girl in middle, then the other two on each side of her)
Type of font (cursive, bold, ect): Don’t mind
Type of cover? (Small, large or both): Both please
Do you have an idea of how it should look like?: Not really
Anything else? (additional text, character placement, ect.): Just author’s name at bottom please. (Alli by the way)
Email (Optional-only if you want your cover sent by email!): iwontactmyage1d@hotmail.com

Thanks! Please ask me if any of this was confusing to you (I hope it wasn’t!)

Okay! :slight_smile: So your request will be either done tomorrow or on Wednesday - i will PM you if I have any further questions. Is that okay?

Not sure if you’re still excepting requests, seeing sometimes it’ll say open but really won’t be, but saw your work and thought I’d try my luck.
(It’s really good by the way.)
I’m hoping you’ll be able to make a story cover for me.

Name of the story: “A Touch Of Happiness”

Username here: amberjewel15

Username on episode: AmberJewel

Genre of my story: Romance (maybe Drama as well haven’t decided yet)

Summary for you: A girl named ‘Bliss’ is the queen bee type but she has a phobia called ‘Haphephobia’ (fear of touch) and she wants to be rid of the phobia (as it take a large toll on her life) by going to a support group. At this group she meets a boy named ‘Blue’ who is there because of his anger management and anxiety conditions. Blue not liking Bliss because of a conversation he misheard after they get to know each other… problems occur and eventually love.

Summary for the episode story: Bliss is her name, a queen bee and a girl with a secret or even a phobia. With only herself and a boy named Blue, being able to help. Will she be able to over come her fear?

Specific backgrounds: Not one hundred percent sure what you mean by this one but a theme of sadness, like any pictures you think would match or colours such as blue and black.

Any characters:
Female- “Bliss”
Hair- Classic Bob (Platinum Blond)
Face- Soft Heart
Eyebrows- Seductive Arch
Eyes- Upturned Feline (Blue)
Nose- Celestial
Mouth- Full Round (Scarlet)
Body- Ink Female (Tan)
Clothes- Thin Clear Circular Glasses, Wedding Top Lace (Zinc White), Dark Denim Jeans, Black Beach Day Skater Shoes.
Emotion- Any you seem fit for the cover and information I already gave.

Male- “Blue”
Hair- Short Cropped Hair (Black)
Face- Defined Triangle
Eyebrows- Medium Sharp
Eyes- Deepset Piecing (Blue)
Nose- Button
Mouth- Classic (Blush)
Body- Male (Light)
Clothes- Black Indian tank, Weathered leather Jacket, Black Tight Pants, Skater Guy Black Sneakers.
Emotion- Anything you see fit.

Font type: A type of cursive

Type of cover: Small

Idea of how it should look: Trusting you with this one but sure it’ll be great.

Anything else: If you wish to put our name on it as well, feel free ( I would also give you more credit where it’s easily seen.) Don’t feel like you need to rush anything take as long as you need, I’m willing to wait and I know you said at the start if you reply it means the request is accepted but if you can’t get around to it please let me know so I can figure out another way.
Also I’m in Australia so please forgive me in I take a while to reply if you accept. Thank you.

Your request is accepted :blush: I will finish it about Wednesday or Thursday, and I’ll PM you if I have further questions, is that okay?

(Also thank you :heart: )

Name of story: The Dead Savior (Not published just yet)
username on forums: Seven7
username on episode: SEVEN
Genre of story: fantasy
short summary: ehm…i havent made one…and idk what to put
background: EXT.PLAYGROUND - NIGHT
Characters: MALE1: hair: Boy Bun black face: defined triangle eyebrows: Thick arch eyes: stotic almond white nose:button mouth: small round Blush skin: fair FEMALE1: face:oval hair: straight blasting blue eyenrows:mature round eyes: upturned luxe white nose: elven mouth:classic blush skin: fair
font: any
cover: small
Do you have an idea of how it should look like?: nope, not really

Request accepted! It’ll be done either today or tomorrow! :heart:

1 Like

Would you like to join a art group

Okay thankyou!

@Seven7 I’ve done your cover!

(I also did a large cover accidentally!)

This is amazing!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream: I love it thankyou!!

Of course!

Thank you for requesting :heart:

1 Like

I would like a cover

• NAME: The Heroacademy
  • USERNAME ON FORUMS: CecilieCreate
  • USERNAME ON EPISODE: CecilieCreate
  • GENRE: Comedy, Romantic.
  • SHORT SUMMARY: Living in a world, no one knew existed, full of powers and magic, the world is in your hands, good luck.
  • SPECIFIC BACKGROUND: At a school or something like that!
  • CHARACTERS:
    They are boyfriend and girlfriend.
  • COVER: Both
  • Umm, my name on it
  • EMAIL: cecilie.mwp@gmail.com

Request accepted! Your cover will be done about Sunday/Monday as I’m quite busy. Thank you for requesting!

Hi, again, @xrebeccaax!! I’d like to request a few splashes please, for the story I’m writing with @KieraC.writes & @meadowh.

Here is the cover we have made by @BlueMoonWolf:

We’d like it to a wooden panelled background and then have paper with roses surrounding it. The font should be similar to the one on the cover and a similar colour please. We’d like separate splashes saying:
To be continued…
This story may contain mature themes and language at times.
Episode 1 (all the way to 8 for the moment).

I think that’s all for now. Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

Okay! I’ll make your splashes on Monday/Tuesday!

Okay. Thank you! :grin: