Zee's 2.3K contest

Hey forums! How’s everyone been doing? I wanted to see if any of you would enter this contest :heart:

Zee’s 2.3K contest

You can find all the details you want there!

(For the record, you can post your entry at the forums :sparkling_heart:)

Summary

Please lmk if you are the one who tagged this

@itzznevaeh6
@CoconutIceCream
@ciciliano
@Frey
@QueenMilii
@Jayl
@molly247
@DivCp
@Lar.episode
@Theebee2004
@mariesok
@Apart_12345
@Celestial_Night
@xxOlivia_Meganxx
@GennieG
@LemonProductions
@Roy
@ArtisticWaffle
@nicollil
@Izzie_Silver
@SofiaxD
@Sunny.epi
@BlueSnowflake09
@epy.love
@Bridi
@Jess2112
@mateepi
@fenixxx

Thankyou! :heart:

23 Likes

I don’t take request or contest ty :v:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations on 2.3k followers, my Favorite Artist. I would join if I could draw :sweat: Anyways, I wish you all the love and support in the world :heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

So I have insta but I don’t have an acc, I use my dads and it is a business acc so I cannot post in it. Can I just send it to you via pm?

2 Likes

Congrats!! I’ll join :)))

2 Likes

Hey! I don’t have Insta and I have a lot going on at the moment. Thanks for the tag though!

2 Likes

I don’t have Instagram! :pleading_face::pleading_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I don’t have an insta account sorry😢

1 Like

i was tagged- def an honourrrr. annddddddd i arleady got the details of the people who I’m gonna edit:33

can we enter multiple times or just once?

1 Like

@Theebee2004 @fenixxx @lil_avec

she said that u can post the entry on forums:) just letting ya’ll know if u didn’t see it<33

2 Likes

Ooop- I thought we had to be following her and things. Well if that’s the case, I’ll enter :raised_hands::raised_hands: thanks hon

2 Likes

yepp!

1 Like

okay thanks I didn’t see it :sparkling_heart:
then I’ll enter

1 Like

Thankyou so much for informing them :heart::pleading_face:

2 Likes

You can enter as many times as you’d like! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Ofc! :sparkling_heart:

I would love to join, but i dont have insta so…

she stated that u can also enter on forums:) read the post or my reply if u scroll up i quoted ittt<3

1 Like

I already made one entry- eheheh I have requests to do but these outlines are distracting as hell

I couldn’t find the watermark, let me know if it needs to be on it honey, and I will definitely be entering again lmao :raised_hands::raised_hands::eyes:

4 Likes

Oh yeah sorry… I’ll try and join :heart:

1 Like