About stock characters 😐

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when all the background characters in a story are stock characters? :woman_shrugging:

Idk, it makes me believe that the author was kinda lazy (especially when they don’t even change the characters’ default outfit) :neutral_face:

41 Likes

I hate it too

12 Likes

I hate it too. But I hate it even more when they appear in Episode original/featured stories. Bitches, you have access to all the hidden assets! What the hell???

27 Likes

Exactly, are they seriously that lazy?

9 Likes

irk! Put some fancy ass pony tail on Rose and move on!

22 Likes

yeah looks lazy, I keep maybe one or two as is but mostly I change them

3 Likes

I usually use the random character generator :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Don’t know why but I cringe every time i see one of those :confounded:

4 Likes

Sameee

And it’s even worse when they are actual important characters
Just how lazy can someone be? :woman_facepalming:

17 Likes

I really don’t like it, it doesn’t look cute and it doesn’t look put together either but with really advanced directing it can be hard to make everything perfect.

7 Likes

It’s not that hard to create some random characters tho :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

They’re so annoying and boring

3 Likes

You’d be surprised.

1 Like

I mean, at least change their outfits.

12 Likes

Exactlyyyy :frowning:

2 Likes

It personally doesn’t bother me :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Mr Popular and I :heart_eyes:

But yeah, it takes like 10 seconds to change a character, if you can’t do that… I don’t know why you even bother writing on a visual platform.

21 Likes

:joy: Isn’t there supposed to be a random generator for characters?

Imo, I cringe every time I see a stock character in any story.

2 Likes

I click off the story immediately, you can not that lazy. Buh Bye. I hate it when they don’t change clothes after 7 episodes. Bitch at least take a fucking shower. Nasty lazy ass

20 Likes

That stuff is annoying, no cap. When I say I will click off your story like I’m Lighting McQueen, I will click off your story like I’m lighting McQueen in that bitch. Story’s require effort, that is telling me, your lazy!!!

5 Likes