Am I the Only One...? Age?

I’m 24 but will be 25 in a few months

1 Like

There’s a whole thread for over 21s: Any other Episode peeps 21+?

We’re in this together :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m 15. But I see 20-year-olds on here often

I’ll be 24 soon. I occasionally feel old reading/writing highschool stories since I graduated from university 1.5 years ago. Then again I never had the “American” highschool experience so I probably couldn’t relate even if I was 15.

1 Like

27 over here :raising_hand_woman:t2:!!

:grin:

You are a child compared to me darling. Not giving my true age, but I am in my 30’s.

I’m 19 and I believe most writers are at least around my age, if not 5+ years older (actually I’m kind of surprised to see that there is so many people in their late 20s - mid 30s but I think it’s great to see that Episode is not just for teens).

As for readers, I actually have no clue how old they are? But I see so many stories with content that I personally think would only be suitable for 18+ so I honestly don’t believe there are that many teens.

I am 19 too!

I’m 23. Not from Norway, but also not too far away from that. Germany to be exact :vulcan_salute:t3:

Ooo, 20-is from Europe unite! Haha.
Really? My best friend lives in Germany. Where are you from?

Originally I lived near the dutch border but I moved further into the middle recently to study at my dream University.
How cool that your best friend lives in Germany! Having friends all around the world is something one can be really proud of^^

How cool that you study on your dream University!
Yes, we actually met when we were exchange students in Argentina. So yes, I suppose I do love making friends from other places, haha.

1 Like