ANIMATION + SOUND: Casual Finger Snapping

It would be cool if there are more finger snapping animations in Limelight. We already have the sing_dance_fingersnap_loop animation, but we don’t have casual finger snapping animations yet. And to make the finger snapping look real, there should also be finger snapping sounds that’ll accompany it.

(INK has a flirt_fingersnap animation, but it’s not the finger snapping animation I’m talking about)

Animations:

• fingersnap_onehand_neutral (The character is finger snapping using only one hand)
  • fingersnap_twohands_neutral (The character is finger snapping using both hands)
  • fingersnap_onehand_neutral_loop
  • fingersnap_twohands_neutral_loop
  • fingersnap_browsraised_loop (A character is continuously snapping their fingers with a slightly frowning face, which looks good when a character is trying to remember something)
  • fingersnap_idea_excited (A character throws a finger snap with excitement, which looks great in scenes where a character has an idea or can be a continuation of the fingersnap_browsraised_loop)
  • fingersnap_sassy
  • talk_fingersnap_browsraised_loop
  • talk_fingersnap_idea_excited
  • talk_fingersnap_sassy

Sounds:

• fingersnap_loud
  • fingersnap_light

Support and snap if you agree! :blob_sun:

14 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

Support! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Adding this thread here, so can merge since it’s talking about the same thing, and support.

1 Like

i can’t snap but i support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support and snap it is!!

1 Like

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: