Announcing the Digital Dating Writer’s Contest!

I hate that too lol! It’s like ‘you don’t have to join every contest’. You can chill for 1 or 2 before you join another. And then they have 7 or 8 published ongoing stories with only 3 episodes.

@JuliH I thought they usually announced stuff around 2pm - 3pm. But I’m in Eastern Standard Time so I don’t know if they use Pacific or something else. It feels like this is turning into a probable Tuesday (tomorrow) thing though :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

almost feeling like they just going to make us wait a looong time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

another day, another clowning :kissing_smiling_eyes: :clown_face: :joy:

5 Likes

Honestlyyyy :sob: they act like they are held at a gun point to enter ever contest-

5 Likes

I feel like this will go on forever :joy:

2 Likes

Sigh, still no announcement huh?

7 Likes

unfortunately not :’)

3 Likes

announce the new contest already lol

6 Likes

It would also be nice if they could put the month/year in the contest. For us newbies it’s hard to tell if a new contest or if an old contest has been commented on recently without having to click into every single contest. I’m so excited for my first contest. I’m going to be bummed if it drops and I miss it…or if it’s something I don’t think I can write.

9 Likes

Trust me, it ain’t even just newbies. My account may be on the younger side, but I’ve been playing episode since it had a couple stories and watching these forums for as long as I can remember, and I always get baited til this day. :weary: We’re all in the same boat!

7 Likes

So true

1 Like

Yes I am dealing with that same problem… Still no update contest wise either huh?

2 Likes

I don’t think so…if someone knows different let us know :slight_smile:

Going by precedence with Monday/ Tuesday releases, it shouldn’t be out until at least next Monday/Tuesday, as they said in an above post they wouldn’t be releasing a new contest until after their holidays (which ended the 13th/14th) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow that’s a long holiday…good for them.

4 Likes

it will probably be tuesday actually since monday is mlk day

2 Likes

I’ve never participated in the contest, but I want to, so I just wanted to know how do you know that they will announce a new one on tuesday? How often do they even announce them?

2 Likes

They usually announce the next contest soon after the deadline for the previous contest, which in this case was in December, and they normally do it on a Monday or sometimes a Tuesday. I’d pegged the next announcement for Monday, but as mentioned above it’s MLK day in the US on Monday. Since I’m not American, I honestly have no idea how important MLK day is there (in fact I didn’t even know it existed until yesterday lol), but if it’s an important national holiday or something then I’d agree that Tuesday is more likely.

4 Likes

I’m not from America as well, so thank you for your reply and for clearing this up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed the next contest is tmrw :open_mouth::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes