Announcing the Digital Dating Writer’s Contest!

Don’t feel like they’ll ever gonna announce it, so I highly doubt today would be the day :joy::woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

does anyone know what time they usually announce contests?

So true/ I believe that’s why the team waited so long this time and it really sucks because not everyone gets the opportunity to enter contests so that gives those who didn’t enter a chance. I frankly don’t understand those authors who are quick to write a story for EVERY contest without even finishing their last ones. :joy: Then they get upset because they just entered the last one and a new one is quickly announced…no one is obligated to enter every contest. But to each their own. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I hate that too lol! It’s like ‘you don’t have to join every contest’. You can chill for 1 or 2 before you join another. And then they have 7 or 8 published ongoing stories with only 3 episodes.

@JuliH I thought they usually announced stuff around 2pm - 3pm. But I’m in Eastern Standard Time so I don’t know if they use Pacific or something else. It feels like this is turning into a probable Tuesday (tomorrow) thing though :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

almost feeling like they just going to make us wait a looong time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

another day, another clowning :kissing_smiling_eyes: :clown_face: :joy:

5 Likes

Honestlyyyy :sob: they act like they are held at a gun point to enter ever contest-

5 Likes

I feel like this will go on forever :joy:

2 Likes

Sigh, still no announcement huh?

7 Likes

unfortunately not :’)

3 Likes

announce the new contest already lol

6 Likes

It would also be nice if they could put the month/year in the contest. For us newbies it’s hard to tell if a new contest or if an old contest has been commented on recently without having to click into every single contest. I’m so excited for my first contest. I’m going to be bummed if it drops and I miss it…or if it’s something I don’t think I can write.

9 Likes

Trust me, it ain’t even just newbies. My account may be on the younger side, but I’ve been playing episode since it had a couple stories and watching these forums for as long as I can remember, and I always get baited til this day. :weary: We’re all in the same boat!

7 Likes

So true

1 Like

Yes I am dealing with that same problem… Still no update contest wise either huh?

2 Likes

I don’t think so…if someone knows different let us know :slight_smile:

Going by precedence with Monday/ Tuesday releases, it shouldn’t be out until at least next Monday/Tuesday, as they said in an above post they wouldn’t be releasing a new contest until after their holidays (which ended the 13th/14th) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow that’s a long holiday…good for them.

4 Likes

it will probably be tuesday actually since monday is mlk day

2 Likes

I’ve never participated in the contest, but I want to, so I just wanted to know how do you know that they will announce a new one on tuesday? How often do they even announce them?

2 Likes