Announcing the Digital Dating Writer’s Contest!

Yeah, I remember we had one in the past. But I think they took the shelf down?

Still nothing huh?

Yep :sleeping:

Iam getting tired of waiting at this point

2 Likes

i don’t think it will be until monday
do they even work at the weekend as in contests and updates?

If its on Monday that would be great.

1 Like

it should be this monday (hopefully lol)
but if it’s not, I’m not waiting anymore, I’m publishing the new story idc😂

1 Like

No. They only ever announced contests on Mondays and Tuesdays (and one time a Wednesday).

I have been revisiting this thread for the past few days, hoping that the new contest would have been posted :sweat_smile: I have a feeling that they are holding out on posting this one due to the feedback they received from the last one (surrounding their release dates).
They are probably just trying to make sure that their readers are happy <3

I am hoping that the new one will be posted very soon and it will bring a lot of amazing stories!

p.s. my guess is a thriller ;))

4 Likes

Yes

I wish it’s fantasy i m working on it… Bt if they dont tell about contest in next 6 days i myt just upload it😭

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

a fantasy would be cool as well!

please release it! i bet it’s amazing. drop the title so i can read :wink:

1 Like

I will be uploading it as The Magic School…(first story)

You will be playing as the MC

Description - Magic, does it exist? You got to know that you are the most powerful magical but with that comes secrets. Will you be able to handle the pressure? customization games points

4 Likes

New contest whennn

1 Like

When the contest is out Watch people on insta say “You guys announce contests too fast! Let the authors rest” :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

7 Likes

what are we thinking? yes or no for contest announcement today?

2 Likes

Don’t feel like they’ll ever gonna announce it, so I highly doubt today would be the day :joy::woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

does anyone know what time they usually announce contests?

So true/ I believe that’s why the team waited so long this time and it really sucks because not everyone gets the opportunity to enter contests so that gives those who didn’t enter a chance. I frankly don’t understand those authors who are quick to write a story for EVERY contest without even finishing their last ones. :joy: Then they get upset because they just entered the last one and a new one is quickly announced…no one is obligated to enter every contest. But to each their own. :two_hearts:

5 Likes