Author's Worst Nightmares!

This is another one I have had people be downright nasty to the point that I have cried not going to lay, so now I use Grammarly and I double check and ask other to check because it hurts to be picked on no matter how old you are.

2 Likes

Yeah that to.

1 Like

There’s people who literally watch cartoon series which is not bad. I don’t judge. I just don’t like it when they judge me! :confused:

1 Like

i use grammarly too. i read my story over so many times.

2 Likes

like me . i love cartoon. and i am a grown op

1 Like

God! My sister in law was going to use my laptop and I was working on my story while I cooked. So I told her, use it but open another tab so that you don’t exit my story as I haven’t saved it. Well she did what I told her, but when she was done she turned off the laptop!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s a reason for WORLD WAR 3 right there lol

1 Like

My story is called “Facing My Demons” by Lady Stephanie

1 Like

i tried that too. not with episode but other stuff. and my mom did that.

its a bit to late but was it not stupid not to save ( i have forgot to do that a few times too)

1 Like

I hate it when they do! :confused:

1 Like

Lol oh no I hate when things like that happen, ill check your story out after PT.

1 Like

I agree! They stick to one language. Majority of the time when I type a word incorrectly or I pronounce a word wrong I simply say, “At least I know two languages! You understood what I said though right? Let me see you go to a Hispanic country and make a fool of yourself talking spanish!”:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Mama, I’m going on 23 next week. Honestly, don’t do it because they’re picking on you. **** them!!! Do it to better yourself, in a long shot it will benefit you!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

yeah agree. i actually speak four languages . and sign languages. and i often get complains for people there can not even speak two

2 Likes

Oh my gosh right! :joy: It’s funny like boii at least I know how to speak spanish AND English so BACK UP before you want to come for people who aren’t PROS at another language they don’t speak fluently like come on :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Exactly, there’s nothing wrong with that. All of a sudden it’s okay to watch cartoon series and everything is wrong with making a story using actual cartoons. Whats the damn difference??? What you’re watching is actually being made and directed by someone too!!!

3 Likes

alot of people think that cause it is animated it is for kids. ofcourse look at anime that is animated and a lot of it i would never show a kid

2 Likes

Seriously! There’s worst things out there! We stay home, drink hot chocolate with mash mellows while wearing fluffy pajamas and we’re judged for that?

2 Likes

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

i dont. but i have also cut evry person out of my life there would do that

1 Like